PDA

View Full Version : Diapers.com help?

Tracy53
09-26-2010, 07:21 PM
I am trying to order for the first time on diapers.com - - How do I stack the new customer code (15%off) with a referral code (20%)? I am trying to buy Similac Sensitive Ready to feed since our formula was all recalled...

Thanks

lovebebes
09-26-2010, 08:03 PM
the referral code is the one thats 15% off. Im not sure what the 20% off code is that you are referring to. In any case, you cannot stack most codes with the referral code. You can price match to another site that has your item cheaper and then use your 15% off referral code.

Tracy53
09-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Thanks! I will look to see if it's cheaper anywhere else.

MrsE916
09-26-2010, 08:30 PM
the referral code is the one thats 15% off. Im not sure what the 20% off code is that you are referring to. In any case, you cannot stack most codes with the referral code. You can price match to another site that has your item cheaper and then use your 15% off referral code.

I actually tried this yesterday, and it didn't work. Came up with an error saying that you couldn't use promotional codes with the price match coupon.

poohbear
09-26-2010, 08:42 PM
I am trying to order for the first time on diapers.com - - How do I stack the new customer code (15%off) with a referral code (20%)? I am trying to buy Similac Sensitive Ready to feed since our formula was all recalled...

Thanks

I think you mean stacking a referral code with the new customer 10% off code, which you could do over the summer, but you can't do it anymore...
But you could never do the 10% off on the formula. I think you can stack an affiliate $10 off code for formula with the 15% off referral code though. Try AFF10 - $10 off $49 order that includes diapers or formula. Should stack with referral code I believe.
HTH!

lovebebes
09-27-2010, 02:59 AM
I actually tried this yesterday, and it didn't work. Came up with an error saying that you couldn't use promotional codes with the price match coupon.

im sorry this confused me. price match is not a coupon-its price match. you call diapers.com and they will adjust the price of the item in your cart. you thank them and hang up. then you go and input your 15% of referral code (you have to be a brand new customer ordering for the first time) and it should work.
i just did it.

poohbear
09-27-2010, 06:59 AM
im sorry this confused me. price match is not a coupon-its price match. you call diapers.com and they will adjust the price of the item in your cart. you thank them and hang up. then you go and input your 15% of referral code (you have to be a brand new customer ordering for the first time) and it should work.
i just did it.

Mixed results on this. It was working the other day but seems to be no longer working. Now they state on the emails that pricematches cannot be combined with other discounts... Were you able to do it in the last 24 hours, because I think they literally fixed the glitch within that time frame (because I know a friend of mine was able to do it earlier this week, but people were reporting not being able to do it last night). diapers.com shenanigans yet again... I love them/I hate them...

Teamallen09
09-27-2010, 05:54 PM
what is the referral code for diapers.com?

MrsE916
09-27-2010, 07:26 PM
i just did it.

Like I said, I just did this 2 days ago. It is now called a price match coupon. I think this is how they fixed it so it doesn't stack. It's called a price match coupon both in the email I was sent, and online when I add the item to my cart.

missym
09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
what is the referral code for diapers.com?

Our forum rules do not allow referral codes to be shared here. You can find them on many other sites, including
www.retailmenot.com (http://www.retailmenot.com)
www.slickdeals.net (http://www.slickdeals.net)
www.car-seat.org (http://www.car-seat.org)

lovebebes
09-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Like I said, I just did this 2 days ago. It is now called a price match coupon. I think this is how they fixed it so it doesn't stack. It's called a price match coupon both in the email I was sent, and online when I add the item to my cart.

:eek: that is horrifying! Thanks for the alert..

well what can I say...I am glad I listened to my instincts and price matched the most $$ baby items I needed all at once and just dropped the $. Would have been nicer to spread the purchases over time but I just had this nagging feeling-you never know what Diapers is going to do next!

lovebebes
09-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Mixed results on this. It was working the other day but seems to be no longer working. Now they state on the emails that pricematches cannot be combined with other discounts... Were you able to do it in the last 24 hours, because I think they literally fixed the glitch within that time frame (because I know a friend of mine was able to do it earlier this week, but people were reporting not being able to do it last night). diapers.com shenanigans yet again... I love them/I hate them...

no, i didnt do it within the last 24 hrs, did it a bit before that. And yes, totally agree-their shenanigans cant be trusted!