PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Hannas are here, all holiday dresses and select sweaters now on sale

lchang25000
09-27-2010, 11:06 AM
http://www.hannaandersson.com/home.asp?ei=1537c6882071c&cmid=100927E&cm_mmc=Email-_-092709-_-HolidayLaunch-_-Main

Minnifer
09-27-2010, 11:34 AM
I was just wondering when those would show up on the site! I realized this weekend when I was taking out DD's fall/winter clothes that I overestimated what size she'd be in for Christmas. I bought her a Hanna in 100 and her 90 dresses are still quite roomy. So now I "have" to get her something for this year :D

I also bought 2 other dresses for next year, and when I looked at the one that was originally for this year plus the other 2, I realized that despite being different sizes on the labels, they're all basically the same size. So it looks like DD now has THREE Christmas dresses for next year :duh:

Think I'm gonna have to dip my toes in the ebay waters...

zag95
09-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I was just wondering when those would show up on the site! I realized this weekend when I was taking out DD's fall/winter clothes that I overestimated what size she'd be in for Christmas. I bought her a Hanna in 100 and her 90 dresses are still quite roomy. So now I "have" to get her something for this year :D

I also bought 2 other dresses for next year, and when I looked at the one that was originally for this year plus the other 2, I realized that despite being different sizes on the labels, they're all basically the same size. So it looks like DD now has THREE Christmas dresses for next year :duh:

Think I'm gonna have to dip my toes in the ebay waters...

Sounds like you have an addiction Minnifer- acknowledging you have a problem is the first step!;)

Minnifer
09-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Sounds like you have an addiction Minnifer- acknowledging you have a problem is the first step!;)

Haha, so true! Does it help that the other dresses aren't Hanna ;)? But yes, I'm definitely addicted, and it's all the fault of this board :D .

WatchingThemGrow
09-27-2010, 01:23 PM
I felt bad for DS2 when he woke up at 1:40 am this morning with a fever. I was secretly willing to get up with him because I was expecting they'd be up. We stayed up far too long perusing them on the ipod.

There are a few items for me I'd like to try, and some are on sale. I found a FS over $100 somewhere on the web a couple weeks ago, so I'm pretty tempted to get a couple matching vests for the boys and that storyteller sweater for me. I :heartbeat: navy. Last year's gray dress for girls and mamas was cuter IMO, so I'm glad DD and I still have ours and can likely wear them again every other Sunday, lol. She was SO happy about it.

Why do ALL of the baby rompers have hoods? Unnecessary IMO. DD always says DS2 looks like a present when he wears his tassled baby fleece from HA.

cookiemonster80
10-05-2010, 09:17 PM
If you didn't end up using that free shipping code would you mind passing it along?? I could definitely use it and can't find ANYTHING on the web!

WatchingThemGrow
10-05-2010, 10:11 PM
If you didn't end up using that free shipping code would you mind passing it along?? I could definitely use it and can't find ANYTHING on the web!
It was a link I found by googling. apparently it expired bc it is gone from my cart now. sorry!