PDA

View Full Version : Diapers.com 30% CB on $75+ purchase?

conniez
09-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Has anyone heard of this? I thought I read on the website that you'll get a credit in your Diapers.com of 30% CB, but only if you purchase $75+ worth of DIAPERS. However, another freebie blog sent out an e-mail stating it's any $75+ purchase to qualify.

poohbear
09-29-2010, 08:21 PM
I think any $75 purchase activates the offer, but you only get 30% credit on DIAPER purchases. And the credit is only good for 30 or 45 days. I think it's supposed to compete with amazon S&S, but I'll take my cash upfront and right away (and not in the form of a credit to be used within 30 days) anyday!

conniez
09-30-2010, 12:11 AM
I think any $75 purchase activates the offer, but you only get 30% credit on DIAPER purchases. And the credit is only good for 30 or 45 days. I think it's supposed to compete with amazon S&S, but I'll take my cash upfront and right away (and not in the form of a credit to be used within 30 days) anyday!

Thanks Poohbear! I can always count on you to post on my threads! :D Darn, I guess the freebie blog had it wrong when they said any $75 purchase would activate the 30% CB....would've made a great deal! :(

poohbear
09-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Thanks Poohbear! I can always count on you to post on my threads! :D Darn, I guess the freebie blog had it wrong when they said any $75 purchase would activate the 30% CB....would've made a great deal! :(

I think any $75 purchase WILL activate it, but you only get CB on the diapers... does that make sense?