PDA

View Full Version : Help with flower girl dress?

mom2beofboy/girltwins
09-28-2010, 04:20 PM
My future SIL is insisting on a particular dress for my 18 mo DD in her wedding. Of course, out of the millions of dresses out there she picked one that is $$$!! The only place I'm having any luck finding the size/color I need is Zappos.com. Anyone know of any type of coupon code for this website? Through my searching I've turned up nothing, but when you attempt to check out there's a place to enter gc/coupon codes. Any help would be appreciated as I still have to get her twin DS an outfit and fancy shoes for both!!

kam
09-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Sorry, I've never seen a coupon code for Zappos. If you join their vip site, though, you get free shipping (And free return shipping).

Maybe you can tell her you can't find her size/color, but here's [x] replacement option that looks very similar? (sorry -- I don't know your situation, so this may/may not help with your SIL).

ccather
09-28-2010, 04:30 PM
When is her wedding? Does it have to be that specific dress? I wound up buying easter dresses for my DDs for my BILs wedding back in May. Beautiful dresses and a fraction of the cost of Official Wedding Dresses.

mom2beofboy/girltwins
09-28-2010, 04:41 PM
This $$$ dress qualifies for their free shipping already :) I totally agree about there being so many other options out there, but she only wants this exact dress. I initally sent her links to about 20 dress options that fit her criteria and instead of picking any of those she used one of the links I sent her to look around at other dresses and came back with this one instead - so mad at myself!! :banghead: I don't think I can convince her that everyone at the wedding will think they look adorable whether they are in $ clothes or $$$ ones. (but that's just my take)