PDA

View Full Version : Any coupons I can stack at Diapers.com with a price match? Cashback Question too!

mum-to-be
09-28-2010, 07:06 PM
I've got a diapers.com price match on the Beaba Babycook for $121.49. Are there any coupons I can stack with it? I'm not a first time customer. Or if you see a better deal, please let me know!

Also, how do you know if you will get the full cash back from Ebates or fatwallet? They say up to 6% or 1-5.5%. It makes a difference to me whether it is 1% or 5% because I will go through whoever gives me the most!

TIA for any help! I have to order tonight before my pricematch expires!

poohbear
09-28-2010, 07:40 PM
You can't stack any coupons anymore with a pricematch. Not even with new customer referral codes.

I have not been able to get ebates on price matches without arguing lately, so I'd probably go with fat wallet. You get a confirmation within 2 days of your purchase generally of the cashback.

FWIW, the babycook is going to be on gilt tomorrow. You can always order from diapers.com and return it if it's cheaper on gilt. I would imagine it would be since gilt stuff is generally anywhere from 30-70% off..

HTH!

mum-to-be
09-29-2010, 03:09 AM
Thanks PoohBear! I hope I get one!

mum-to-be
09-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Gilt was very disappointing. I got another price match with diapers.com and am going to order as soon as fatwallet lets me sign in. I'm having trouble logging in.

poohbear
09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
So sorry for the lame gilt sale :( - I'm glad you were still able to get your price match with diapers
I thought they would be cheaper - that's very unlike GILT! I was kind of annoyed that they were $160 even if they did include a bag - I mean what is that? ugh!!! (Considering I got my Maclaren for 50% off and trumpette socks for 50% off, etc, I was hoping for at least 30% off on the babycook!)
Remember that price matches are good for 3 days, so you should be good to go once fat wallet lets you in! :)