PDA

View Full Version : Kohls jumping beans alot are 3.99

MomtoNico
09-29-2010, 05:17 PM
We were just talking about them last week. My mom has a 30% off coupon so I will shop with her and get them for 2.80. If you havent signed up for their e-mails - sign up and get 5 dollars off.

I dont know how long they will be at this price.

skohng
09-29-2010, 05:36 PM
excuse my ignorance...what the heck are kohls jumping beans?

MomtoNico
09-29-2010, 06:01 PM
they are a brand of clothes that kohls has. they are for kids. They are cute and hold up well.

JustMe
09-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks for posting. What sizes does this brand carry (I know what they actually have will vary store to store, I am just not familiar with the brand).

MSWR0319
09-29-2010, 06:55 PM
I think they go at least up to size 7. I love this brand for my son. Like pp said they hold up well and are cheap and cute!

Jo..
09-29-2010, 06:59 PM
It's Kohl's in-house brand.

They stain easily but are really cute and super inexpensive. We buy a couple of play outfits from them each year and then just donate them when they get stained.

They have applique tops and scooters which are great. I honestly would never pay more than 2-4$ a piece for this brand, because it is thin and does pill and stain. But very, very cute for the price (we average $5 per play outfit).

poohbear
09-29-2010, 07:13 PM
I was just at the store and the current stuff is 2 for $10. Depending on if you have a 15/20/30% off coupon, each piece is about $3.50-4

ang79
09-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Did anybody notice if the Jumping Beans shoes are on sale? I love those for both of my girls and try to buy ahead on sizes when they have them clearanced :) I know if they end up not wearing them I can always return them because Kohls has such an awesome return policy!

skohng
09-29-2010, 10:19 PM
so are online prices same as B&M? they have cute hat/mitten sets!!~

DrSally
09-29-2010, 10:52 PM
I like them for play clothes. Cute styles for the price, runs a little small. The toddler goes on sale for 3.99 every so often. That's the time to get them (with coupon too). The little kids is 2/$12 or 2/$10 on sale, can't remember. The thing that bugs me, is that they inevitably don't have the size we need. I got purple cords for DD today, but they *only* had 3 pair and all were 4T. Luckily, they had some in back.

twowhat?
09-29-2010, 10:56 PM
They do run small. But they are so cute (at least the girls' stuff), soft, and have held up well for us as playclothes. They don't seem to stain any more easily than other 100% cotton clothing. And I only buy them if they're $2-$3 a piece but I have a pretty big stash of them since they go on sale pretty often.

tracerx
09-29-2010, 11:06 PM
I have a few "jumping beans" knit cargo pants for DS, he has worn them hard and they have washed great - no stains or pilling. So I think it is possible that the quality varies by item. I love these pants and will get more in larger sizes when we need them.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-30-2010, 01:27 AM
I love their fleece hoodies and pants, DD's everyday winter play clothes!

Momit
09-30-2010, 08:27 AM
We have a bunch of Jumping Beans pants for DS - little jeans, khakis and some pants that are a lighter material. All have held up great and we've passed them along to a friend when he has outgrown them, they haven't pilled or faded like some inexpensive clothes would. They fit DS well because he's a skinny guy. We've had a few of the tshirts and polos too. The shirts seem to run smaller than the pants IMO, or maybe my DS is just bigger on top than he is on the bottom. For a while he was in Jumping Beans 18 month pants and 2T tops.