PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Dash lining ripped - help!

lhafer
09-30-2010, 09:38 AM
I thought I started a new thread to ask this, but accidentally replied to a post in another thread. So starting a new thread to ask this:

The rim on one of the inner linings of my Dash Deluxe has come apart. It's not ripped, literally the lining just came off - the stitches are still intact. I wasn't pulling hard, nor was the bag overloaded. I thought I was pulling out a burp cloth (wasn't looking - reached in) because that's where I keep them. But something didn't feel right, so when I looked I saw what happened, and my heart sank!!

Do you think Skip Hop CS will do anything about this? I bought this bag about 5 months ago or so on Amazon. It gets daily use, but nothing else on the bag shows any wear n tear at all.

Do you think they would go easier on me if they know that I also have a Skip Hop backpack, and just purchased a Studio Tote in Pewter Dot (that came TODAY!!)??

What would you do? Here's what the tear looks like:

arivecchi
09-30-2010, 12:41 PM
I would contact Amazon first to see if they will replace it and if not, I would then contact Skip Hop.

DebbieJ
09-30-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm sure someone will replace it for you--whether it's Amazon or Skip Hop.

mumofboys
10-12-2010, 09:01 AM
My SkipHop seam failed in similar fashion to yours. I contacted SkipHop (I had purchased at a retail store) and they were wonderfully accommodating. They replaced the bag and paid for express shipping both ways. :yay:

lhafer
10-12-2010, 09:02 AM
My SkipHop seam failed in similar fashion to yours. I contacted SkipHop (I had purchased at a retail store) and they were wonderfully accommodating. They replaced the bag and paid for express shipping both ways. :yay:

Thanks for posting this. The store I purchased it from online hasn't gotten back to me. Time to move on to Skip Hop!

peanut520
10-21-2010, 02:21 PM
my duo liner is peeling and i just contacted Skip Hop and they asked me to send them some pictures. I guess i will have wait to see if they will do anything since it was a gift.