PDA

View Full Version : Big Toddler has outgrown my brand of diapers

septmama2b
10-01-2010, 07:37 AM
We cloth diaper during the day but use disposables at night, I never was able to find a good cloth combo for us. My 33 pound 36 inch tall 2 monster of a year old is growing out of the largest 7th Generation diapers we've used. I love them, and we've had no leaks until recently. Any suggestions for a disposable diaper for a big toddler for nights and travel? I'd prefer something unscented, I can't stand the fake powdery scents they put on some of the disposable diapers.

lowrioh
10-01-2010, 10:33 AM
My DD is over 35 pounds and very, very tall.
We use Luvs diapers during the day and Huggies Overnights. We just moved up to size 6 in the Luvs and have been using the size 6 in the overnights for a while now. I've never really noticed a strong smell out of either one of them.
I think that for a normal kid the Luvs would be fine over night....my DD just drinks a ton of fluids and manages to saturate the overnights sometimes.

I get them on Amazon Mom S&S and the Luvs are ~ $0.21 each and the Huggies are ~$0.35.

elephantmeg
10-01-2010, 09:46 PM
huggies overnights here-the only brand name diaper we've bought since they were in NB/1 pampers swaddlers (before they fit the 1-2 size costco dipes). I don't notice any smell.

Wondermom
10-08-2010, 01:38 PM
How about Pull Ups? Or overnight pull ups? If they can take the output of a bigger/older kid, they'd probably work for your toddler.

heatherandlouis
10-14-2010, 02:39 AM
We love Earth's Best diapers! My son is a big chunky 16 month old and he wears a size 5 with room. These diapers do not leak ever and are not scented. They do make a size 6 if you need bigger.