PDA

View Full Version : Do the ITSO bins at Target ever go on sale?

DebbieJ
10-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I must have been living under a rock. Finally discovered these at Target and they are much nicer for my EXPEDIT than the BRANAS baskets we have.

I need to buy 7 more, so am hoping to catch a sale.

MrsZaz
10-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I think they do go on sale occassionally. One thing to take note of...they don't always have the same colors in stock. I have an expedit in my sons' room and bought 4 red itso bins to put in it. So there are 4 openings with bins and 4 without. I needed more storage and went to buy more red bins and couldn't, they weren't available. I ended up with black - I bought 4 in case I need them somewhere down the road.

HTH

Colleen

ps. We have only had the expedit for a year

DebbieJ
10-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the tip. I went to one local Target and they only had 4. I am going to go to the other one tomorrow and buy another 4 (hopefully). I have the EXPEDIT with 8 spots so I'll just fill it and be done.

sansdieu
10-03-2010, 11:59 AM
I got a few itso boxes to fill my Expedit and found they the whole itso system goes on sale on a monthly basis (or nearly). So don't ever pay full price for it. Compared to Expedit, they have the half-bin option, which is nice.

WatchingThemGrow
10-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I saw some on clearance last night.

DebbieJ
10-03-2010, 01:32 PM
I saw some on clearance last night.

What color?

I have to go to another Target this week (bought out the four of the color I wanted at one local Target) so maybe I'll get lucky. I need four more.

WatchingThemGrow
10-03-2010, 02:03 PM
I knew you were going to ask...black or navy maybe, plus some magenta??