PDA

View Full Version : Peapod?

JBsmom
10-02-2010, 07:00 AM
I am looking for a sleep solution for my 8 month old. How big is the Peapod when folded up? Will it fit in a suitcase? Any other suggestions for something that will last us awhile for trips and packs up small. With airline baggage restrictions getting tighter and tighter, size is a big concern (but of course we want someplace safe for our DD to sleep). DD slept in a Graco Travel Lite crib for the first few months, but all packed up it seems HUGE now!

karstmama
10-02-2010, 09:31 AM
the peapod folded up is about 18 or so in round & about 6 thick, but compressible and squishable and light. it does fit in a suitcase or duffle. if you do get one, give her a try in it a time or two at home - i didn't before the first trip with my son, and he wouldn't sleep in it. now he does, so it was just having to get used to it.

edurnemk
10-02-2010, 02:09 PM
It does fit in a suitcase, I have the Peapod Plus (bigger size), that one would last you longer. Not all kids sleep well in it, but DS does. The first night was was bit of a struggle at bedtime, but he's done fine since.