PDA

View Full Version : 30% Cashback at Diapers.com

a2mom
10-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Ebates has a coupon code listed for diapers.com that gives 30% cashback. The code is 30AFF. They have Learning Towers at the site for regular price but with the 30% cashback, it would be about $140 shipped. I haven't called diapers.com to clarify but it seems like that should work.

wellyes
10-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I just tried this - the code worked, but the message that pops up says:

Congratulations! You are now in our cash back program and you will earn 30% cash back on every diaper you buy until the end of the year! Credits will appear in your account within 10 days.
So I'm guessing you can't use it for anything but diapers.

poohbear
10-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I just tried this - the code worked, but the message that pops up says:

So I'm guessing you can't use it for anything but diapers.

:yeahthat: You only get 30% back on diaper purchases. I believe it was done to compete with amazon's subscribe and save based on the phrasing (though it's goofy, because amazon gives you your cash back right away in cash vs. 30% back in diapers.com credits, um let me think about that for a minute...)
Anyway, here's the info on the program:

http://www.diapers.com/product/searchresults.aspx?freetext=zxzlp30love&queryfrom=search&viewheader=n&icn=30cashback&ici=cashback_DRVHPHero

Basically you can get 30% cashback on up to $300 of diapers purchases through the end of the year. Credits are good for 60 days. Not combinable with other offers.

a2mom
10-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the update! I wondered if it worked on the Learning Tower but since I buy my diapers from amazon (HA!) I didn't mess with adding diapers. Yeah, I don't think I'll be going the diapers.com route anytime soon!