PDA

View Full Version : bundleme, yes or no?

dec756
10-04-2010, 09:35 AM
does anyone not like theirs? i have a bjcm and was wondering if this is even compatible.....
i saw a toddler size for $29.99 at tjmaxx is this a good price? thanks

poohbear
10-04-2010, 10:08 AM
does anyone not like theirs? i have a bjcm and was wondering if this is even compatible.....
i saw a toddler size for $29.99 at tjmaxx is this a good price? thanks

I have a bundle me urban toddler on my BJCM right now and it fits perfectly! There is even a cutout to accomodate the fold handle. (I think the regular bundleme is a bit bulkier than the urban, but should be about the same).
I think I paid about $25 on gilt, so $30 seems like a good deal to me :)
HTH! :)

Momit
10-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Yes! It's so much easier than a blanket in the stroller. I originally thought we would use it in the carseat too, before I was enlightened by the BBB.

dec756
10-04-2010, 11:58 AM
so yes in the stroller and no in the carseat? lol. why not in the car? jw...i did just pick one up for 30 but it is the original

sewarsh
10-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Don't have BJ but LOVEEEE BundleMe. Definately yes.

logan's mom
10-04-2010, 12:29 PM
I had a BundleMe that I used in DS infant carseat. Was great for the trip from the house to daycare without having to put a jacket on a baby and then take it off a few minutes later. I loved that it was easy to zip off the top "cover" when we had a freakishly warm day and DS didn't need it.

I picked mine up at T J Maxx for $20 but it was the previous season's color (which looked EXACTLY like the current year's season.) I am looking for a toddler one for the stroller...but I want another deal!

msmouse523
10-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Definitely yes. We loved our original BundleMe...used it in the infant car seat and stroller. It's a lot easier than a blanket. If we knew we weren't going to be outside long, we didn't even bother putting a jacket on DD. The BundleMe kept her warm.

arivecchi
10-04-2010, 12:37 PM
It is not recommended that one use a Bundle Me with a car seat because it is an aftermarket product that interferes with the tested use of the harness. You can use a cap-style cover that does not interfere with the harness.

dec756
10-04-2010, 01:22 PM
man i am having a conflict..loving the bundleme (@$30)...only prob is my bjcm is black and bundleme is khaki. is this fugly or could you live with it??

vtmom
10-04-2010, 01:26 PM
We have the BundleMe Urban in brown and love it! We used it in the car seat (I know a lot of people disagree with this, but we felt it did not interfere with the car seat function) and on our stroller and found it a lifesaver when moving DD from the house to the car in the colder months! FWIW, I think black and tan go together just fine.

choopi
10-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I LOVE my toddler Bundle Me for the stroller!

My BOB stroller is black and khaki. It's not my absolute favorite color combination, but it looks like it goes together fine.

man i am having a conflict..loving the bundleme (@$30)...only prob is my bjcm is black and bundleme is khaki. is this fugly or could you live with it??

lchang25000
10-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Anyone know if the toddler bundle me works with the BJCC? Thanks!

Joolsplus2
10-04-2010, 02:50 PM
so yes in the stroller and no in the carseat? lol. why not in the car? jw...i did just pick one up for 30 but it is the original

Car seats have pretty strict warnings in their manuals about not adding padding and stuff that has not been crash tested with their seats... the problem is that the straps could be pushed too far off the shoulders, allowing the baby to launch out head first in a crash. It may be ok, if it's the only product you use and you are still hypervigilant about making sure the harness is snug and the padding under the baby isn't too thick (but mostly I see people using these and they also have headrests, harness covers, thick clothing, and abysmally loose straps with the chest clips on the belly... it just makes me shudder!)

Otherwise, I love these things...I actually got a toddler sized one--different brand-- from...um... I want to say pottery barn (???) for 17$ and used it till dd was almost 4! It was pink and looked so cute in my purple mountain buggy :D

Poohbear128
10-04-2010, 03:26 PM
I own the bjcm and a bundleme lite toddler, but I couldn't figure out how it fits on? The elastic in the back can't fit around, right? I'm probably doing something wrong, but I threaded the straps through, but the top keeps falling forward and the elastic gets in the way of my daughter's face. Can anyone help me? Thank you so much!

poohbear
10-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I own the bjcm and a bundleme lite toddler, but I couldn't figure out how it fits on? The elastic in the back can't fit around, right? I'm probably doing something wrong, but I threaded the straps through, but the top keeps falling forward and the elastic gets in the way of my daughter's face. Can anyone help me? Thank you so much!

You have to remove the canopy to put it on. THen the elastic will fit around the back of the stroller - put it on over the handlebar and the elastic should sit at the top of the seatback. Then reattach the canopy. It's a bit of work but it should fit perfectly.

ETA - Dec- Black and khaki isn't a bad combo. I have a black BJCM and a black Bundle Me Urban and it's kind of boring...er...stealth and classic. I would have loved a color but I wasn't going to go with white and I couldn't find the Urban in any other colors...

tlnt
10-31-2010, 02:17 PM
You have to remove the canopy to put it on. THen the elastic will fit around the back of the stroller - put it on over the handlebar and the elastic should sit at the top of the seatback. Then reattach the canopy. It's a bit of work but it should fit perfectly.

ETA - Dec- Black and khaki isn't a bad combo. I have a black BJCM and a black Bundle Me Urban and it's kind of boring...er...stealth and classic. I would have loved a color but I wasn't going to go with white and I couldn't find the Urban in any other colors...

Pooh, do you have the infant or toddler bundleme urban? I'm trying to get the infant bundleme on the 2011 bjcm. I too and trying to figure out where the elastic band woud fit. Do you happen to have any pictures?
thanks!

zag95
10-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Anyone know if the toddler bundle me works with the BJCC? Thanks!

Yes! Have used it with our BJCC single- we have the Bundle Me toddler light- which works really well- much better than blankets dragging and getting caught- ours is the grey, which looks awesome with our red BJCC. It also looks great with our Mac Quest, which is gray.

poohbear
11-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Pooh, do you have the infant or toddler bundleme urban? I'm trying to get the infant bundleme on the 2011 bjcm. I too and trying to figure out where the elastic band woud fit. Do you happen to have any pictures?
thanks!

I have the toddler version. You need to take the canopy off in order to put it on. I don't have pics, but I can try to take some later. :)

FWIW - babycatalog.com has the regular bundleme toddlers for $34.99 on sale in khaki and navy and the urbans for $44.99 in blue and green. I had diapers.com pricematch - just deciding on the color for my BOB...