PDA

View Full Version : Flip and Tumble reusable bags, on sale at Jasmere $14 for a $35 voucher

alien_host
10-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Of course now I'm getting Jasmere e-mails and I saw these reusable bags. The sale is valid until Tuesday 12 noon est.

http://www.jasmere.com/

You get a $35 for $15 or less. http://www.flipandtumble.com/shop.html

They have come cool colors and styles but I'm wondering if anyone has seen these IRL.

The minis look cute and I know DD would love them to play grocery store and tote around stuff.

SOME INFO:
- Limit one voucher per person
- Voucher not good for shipping/taxes
- Shipping is $5 for orders up to $49 (not sure if that's before or after the voucher, I'm guessing before).

vonfirmath
10-04-2010, 04:02 PM
No... They were on my Christmas list last year but ultimately I decided too pricy for me. For this price though... Have to reevaluate.

Laurel
10-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Have them and LOVE them. I always have a couple in my purse and use them shopping, for when we go somewhere and everyone expects mom to carry their coat, etc. They are machine washable. People ask me where I got them all the time.

alien_host
10-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Have them and LOVE them. I always have a couple in my purse and use them shopping, for when we go somewhere and everyone expects mom to carry their coat, etc. They are machine washable. People ask me where I got them all the time.

Which style do you have, the 24/7 or the shopper?

That's a good call with the coats thing, I always am stuck lugging around the coats too.

daphne
10-04-2010, 05:09 PM
I have both & love them.

Twin Mom
10-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Exactly! I have the 24/7 bags and the produce bags. Use them all the time. I gave each of my kids teachers a 24/7 bag last year with personalized pads for the end of the school year gift. Also bought the 24/7 bags for my mother, SIL and some friends.

ett
10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
I love the ones I have. I bought both the 24/7 and the shopper ones a while ago for myself and gifts. I'm only using the 24/7 ones now. I haven't tried out the shoppers ones yet.

MommyAllison
10-04-2010, 06:12 PM
I have the 24/7 bags and I love them!! So strong and sturdy, much better than my old Chico bags. And cute colors too :)

sewarsh
10-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Could the print 24/7 bags be used instead of a diaper bag or would that be tacky looking?
I'm thinking these might be very useful in Disney next month.

alien_host
10-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Could the print 24/7 bags be used instead of a diaper bag or would that be tacky looking?
I'm thinking these might be very useful in Disney next month.

I don't think it would be tacky, but I personally didn't like a bag w.out any pockets when I was carrying a diaper bag. If it was one big black hole I couldn't find what I needed.

I think the Disney idea is brilliant...stick a few in the stroller/backpack and use it to tote stuff when needed!

junieblee
10-04-2010, 07:48 PM
I love my f&t! I always carry a couple in my purse and use them for shopping, bringing along extra changes of clothing, swim gear, potlucks...
They're easier to carry on your shoulder than some other reusables because they have a single strap with a little felt grip thingy.

Not sure I would use them as a diaper bag since they are just one big bag with no real closure and I like my diaper bags to close properly as well as have some pockets for organization. I don't think it would look tacky but they can look a bit crinkly straight out of the pouch.

sewarsh
10-04-2010, 07:51 PM
i guess I shouldn't say diaper bag since my DC are older....I only need to carry out some wipes and a diaper and KK. But, you are right....I do need pockets for organization. Good point.

daphne
10-05-2010, 11:55 AM
I just pulled the trigger on the deal. Couldn't resist more F&T! ;)

sidmand
10-08-2010, 02:22 PM
My goodness these are so cute! They came today (fast shipping too) and one was shipped "undone" and I was really wondering if I could get it to look like the others and they're really easy to fold up. I was afraid I wouldn't really carry this around ('cause I always forget to use my reuseable bags) but these are adorable and I just popped one in my purse! I bought one for my sitter and now I'm thinking I may need to buy some more. I guess the Jasmere voucher worked because I never would've known about them otherwise.

alien_host
10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
My goodness these are so cute! They came today (fast shipping too) and one was shipped "undone" and I was really wondering if I could get it to look like the others and they're really easy to fold up. I was afraid I wouldn't really carry this around ('cause I always forget to use my reuseable bags) but these are adorable and I just popped one in my purse! I bought one for my sitter and now I'm thinking I may need to buy some more. I guess the Jasmere voucher worked because I never would've known about them otherwise.

Did you get the 24-7 or the shopper version? I need to order mine :)

sewarsh
10-08-2010, 04:09 PM
I need to order mine :)

:yeahthat:
i'm waiting around for a little hoping there's a free ship offer or additional sale as we get closer to holidays. seems like the 24-7 bags get awesome reviews, but i'd like to know about the shopper bags compared to the 24-7 bags since they are cheaper. are they worth the extra $? are they used for the same thing? etc.

sidmand
10-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Did you get the 24-7 or the shopper version? I need to order mine :)

I bought four of the 24/7 ones (three solid colors and one for me I couldn't resist the print) and then one mini. I was tempted by the shopper ones but most people seemed to say the 24/7 ones were the ones they really liked. That did take me a little over the voucher but I had a couple of people I thought would really like them as gifts. The colors are very nice too.

babybell
10-08-2010, 09:26 PM
I have the 24/7 and it is my favorite reusable bag. Very sturdy and so easy to fold!