PDA

View Full Version : New Boden code for 20% off plus fs/fr

lchang25000
10-04-2010, 08:07 PM
H441

Happy shopping!

ett
10-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks. Do you know when this code expires?

lchang25000
10-05-2010, 12:13 AM
thanks. Do you know when this code expires?

11/26/10

charmcitymom
10-05-2010, 07:10 AM
This new code is quite timely! I really want to get this sweater (in the blue) for DS. It is just adorable.
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Baby-Knitwear/71112/Baby-Logo-Jumper.html

I'm also considering this teddy all-in-one.
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Baby-Outerwear/75008/Baby-Teddy-All-in-one.html
Is a 14-month old toddler too old to wear this? I see that the feet come off so I could put some boots on him if I wanted to. I already have a coat for him - hood and all but this is really cute. Would it be useful? We live in Baltimore so it gets cold but not so very cold.

What does everyone think?

mjmamma
10-05-2010, 07:52 AM
I think that's the perfect age. I love one pieces like this...great for a cool day when you don't need a jacket, just some warm layers, and boots would make it adorable. Great to throw on and run out..over pjs :)

Corie
10-05-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm also considering this teddy all-in-one.
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Baby-Outerwear/75008/Baby-Teddy-All-in-one.html
Is a 14-month old toddler too old to wear this? I see that the feet come off so I could put some boots on him if I wanted to. I already have a coat for him - hood and all but this is really cute. Would it be useful? We live in Baltimore so it gets cold but not so very cold.

What does everyone think?

I don't think a 14-month old toddler is too old for it at all. I love it!

I think my 5 year old son would love one in his size!! :)

lchang25000
10-05-2010, 09:09 AM
I think that's the perfect age. I love one pieces like this...great for a cool day when you don't need a jacket, just some warm layers, and boots would make it adorable. Great to throw on and run out..over pjs :)

:yeahthat: DS wore the version from Old Navy last winter when he was around that age. Loved it!! He'll be wearing one from Hanna Andersson this winter. I also got him the Boden teddy button up for this year as well.

MissyAg94
10-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Does anyone know how the sizing runs on the women's clothes?

babychi
10-05-2010, 09:18 AM
So excited when I saw the email this morning. Now I will finally order a few of the winter items I skipped during preview.

Anyone know when fall end of season sale will start?

lchang25000
10-05-2010, 09:39 AM
So excited when I saw the email this morning. Now I will finally order a few of the winter items I skipped during preview.

Anyone know when fall end of season sale will start?

Last year, their fall/winter EOS sale (first markdown) was on 12/8/09 and 2nd markdown was 3-4 weeks later.

NewMom2007
10-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know how the sizing runs on the women's clothes?

I just placed a huge order with the last round of codes and FS/FR. My advice is to read the reviews to see what other women say - often they note if something runs small or large and what the specific issues are. Since I had FS/FR, I bought multiples in some things and am sending a big box of stuff back today.

I feel like after doing that, I have a pretty good feel for my current size on top and am still figuring out the bottom. I tried a few different styles of skirts and a pair of lounge pants and found I am different sizes.

I can't speak to the actual measurements b/c I don't have the time/patience to measure myself (nor do I have any idea where my tape measure is at the moment!).

Oh, and the lounge pants - holy mama. The most comfortable pants ever! I will definitely be ordering more.

Livestar
10-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking and think this site is great!

Boden sizing can be so strange. Like the PP said, it is trial and error with the sizing. One time I'm a 4, then I'm a 6. I tend to err on the side of caution though and order the larger size most of the time to be safe. With free shipping and returns though it's easy to swap your size. The only thing for me is that I'm an instant gratification person and want it NOW, not in a couple of weeks when it ships to me. Oh well, it's worth it. I LOVE their stuff!