PDA

View Full Version : How do I get PBK codes?

Melanie
10-05-2010, 11:53 AM
I signed up on their email list, but is there another way? Or are there just certain sale times a year that you have to hear from by word-of-mouth?

TIA!

alien_host
10-05-2010, 02:45 PM
PBK does Friends and Family each October. The next sale is October 15-17...20% off and is in-store only. You ask in-store to sign up for their "events" notices etc. Our PBK has a book that you fill in your name/address. ETA: sometimes the PB store or Williams-Sonoma will have cards on the counter the closer you get to the sale date.

You can also sign up in-store for their b'day club and the b'day child gets a 10% off one item coupon during the month of their b'day.

As far as on-line codes go, they occassionally send them with the catalogs. You need to flip through the catalog and there might be a card inside...I've only noticed this recently, like in the past 8 months or so.

Melanie
10-05-2010, 02:54 PM
PBK does Friends and Family each October. The next sale is October 15-17...20% off and is in-store only. You ask in-store to sign up for their "events" notices etc. Our PBK has a book that you fill in your name/address. ETA: sometimes the PB store or Williams-Sonoma will have cards on the counter the closer you get to the sale date.

You can also sign up in-store for their b'day club and the b'day child gets a 10% off one item coupon during the month of their b'day.

As far as on-line codes go, they occassionally send them with the catalogs. You need to flip through the catalog and there might be a card inside...I've only noticed this recently, like in the past 8 months or so.

Thanks. For the in-store, do I just show up or do I need a card? I guess I shall have to go in to sign up for their list for the future. Thanks!

alien_host
10-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks. For the in-store, do I just show up or do I need a card? I guess I shall have to go in to sign up for their list for the future. Thanks!

For F&F you need to be invited (and present the postcard).

Melanie
10-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks. I guess I will have to go in this week to sign up for their offers.