PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Sling Tote

rr229
10-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi. Any suggestions where I can get a Fleurville Sling Tote on sale? Thanks.

alien_host
10-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Fleurville does run a seconds and a warehouse sale a few times a year. If you do a search on these boards you might find some info on it. I remember getting a two sling totes at very good prices, although their shipping was high, the totes were priced way below retail...

OK I just looked at their website and Fleurville was bought by JJCole so things may have or may change.

kevinsmama
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
I bought my Fleurville sling tote for $60 at TJ Maxx about a year ago-- don't know if they carry them on a regular basis but you might want to check if you have a store nearby.

louisaho
10-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Fleurville does run a seconds and a warehouse sale a few times a year. If you do a search on these boards you might find some info on it. I remember getting a two sling totes at very good prices, although their shipping was high, the totes were priced way below retail...

OK I just looked at their website and Fleurville was bought by JJCole so things may have or may change.

Don't buy their seconds from their warehouse sale. I bought one about a year ago, and it came with the paint on the straps peeling off! It was obviously used and returned. Another lady who received it in similar condition contacted them and they said it was final sale, no returns! I swear off Fleurville from then on.

alien_host
10-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Don't buy their seconds from their warehouse sale. I bought one about a year ago, and it came with the paint on the straps peeling off! It was obviously used and returned. Another lady who received it in similar condition contacted them and they said it was final sale, no returns! I swear off Fleurville from then on.

That is interesting, I bought mine 3-4 years ago and although they were "seconds" I couldn't find anything wrong with them, they still are in great shape (in my closet). I guess YMMV. Now that they have been acquired by a larger company they might not have the warehouse sales any longer.

the2bobs
10-05-2010, 04:08 PM
I don't think they do the seconds sale anymore. Maybe b/c JJ Cole owns them? I googled Fleurville seconds and all the hits were from years ago--maybe 2009? I bought several things from the sales and all but 1 Escape Pod were in great shape--the plastic inside was cloudy.

The Sling tote is worth it at full price if you have to. Not sure where you live, I bought mine at Great Beginnings in Gaithersburg, MD and used a coupon so I got about 20% off. This bag is so great, I'm back to using it again.

mikala
10-05-2010, 11:12 PM
can't remember which site I've seen them on but it might be worth watching. I don't know if they've shown them since the JJCole acquisition.

MisKaren1
10-06-2010, 07:33 AM
I have one I'm not using if you are interested. It's the multi-stripe style.
:thumbsup: