PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an extra PBK F&F invite?

Zaney
10-05-2010, 09:26 PM
If anyone has any extra PBK F&F invites I would LOVE one! The store I signed up with recently closed and I haven't made it to the next closest store to register with them yet. I could trade a gymbo code or an amazon diaper code.

lchang25000
10-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Would love one too if anyone has extras...thanks! :)

sewarsh
10-06-2010, 07:42 AM
WAIT! Have these come out? I haven't received one yet but usually do. Whats the date of the sale? THanks.

P.S. In previous years, I just called my local store and asked if they would send me one nad they did.

sduemmler
10-06-2010, 07:56 AM
I would love one too--I wasn't sure if it was an invited event or whether someone could just share a generic code.

Thanks.

alien_host
10-06-2010, 08:12 AM
The sale is October 15-17 and is IN-STORE only, they do not have an on-line code (at least the past 3 years they haven't).

I haven't received my postcard yet, I believe they mail them to arrive maybe a week prior so we should start to see them the end of this week or the very beginning of next week.

I would call or visit your local store. Mine always had no issue of giving them out (as long as you went before the sale started).

ECMom
10-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I'd like one as well. The stores near me (Annapolis & White Flint) have never given me one when I've asked. TIA

Corie
10-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Seriously, all you have to do is call the store or walk in the store
and ask for one. It's very easy.

I just walked into my PBK last night and they gave me one immediately,
no questions asked.

For the past several years, I've just called the store and they've mailed
the F&F postcard to me.

I have never had any problems getting a F&F postcard by either calling
the store or stopping by a store. Just try it.

MomtoNico
10-06-2010, 10:40 AM
What % off is it?? thanks

alien_host
10-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Usually it is 20% off full and sale items, iirc.

Zaney
10-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Seriously, all you have to do is call the store or walk in the store
and ask for one. It's very easy.

I just walked into my PBK last night and they gave me one immediately,
no questions asked.

For the past several years, I've just called the store and they've mailed
the F&F postcard to me.

I have never had any problems getting a F&F postcard by either calling
the store or stopping by a store. Just try it.

I have called and they said they do not have any left. Not as easy in our area.

alien_host
10-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I have called and they said they do not have any left. Not as easy in our area.

In that case I would go in and speak with the manager. When I was in a few weeks ago I was chatting with the manager and asked when F&F was happening and he told me. I asked if they were using the same list as last year and he said yes but, "consider yourself invited, just tell them I said it was fine if you don't get your coupon"

So if you go in and make friends with the manager they could maybe make it happen. I called today and coupons are being mailed later this week so I'm confident I'll get one, but if I don't I'll just ask to see the manager.

Good luck!