PDA

View Full Version : Don't order from Totsy!

strollerqueen
10-05-2010, 10:50 PM
I canceled my order with them over a month ago, after it kept showing up as "expired" in my Paypal account. Had numerous email exchanges about it, and The lady said the order was canceled. It was for the Petunia Pickle bottom bags. Since it didn't appear I would be receiving the bags, I wound up buying them from somewhere else. They were a bit more, but I figured, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush--or a bag in the hand is worth more than two lost in cyberspace. I had even used my Pay pal debit card, which has since ceased operation. I figured everything was fine. Well, Friday night, I see that they had withdrawn all the funds from my bank account! How could they even do that? I immediately emailed them that the order had been canceled, blah blah. Left several phone messages. Today,I get an email from them that my order had shipped! Grrr, what a bunch of frauds.

arivecchi
10-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Major thumbs down to them!

strollerqueen
10-06-2010, 02:28 AM
Can you check and see if you can log on to your account? I absolutely can't get into mine. Had no probs before I posted my complaints, lol! Hoping it is just down for site maintenance or something, and I am not getting locked out.

arivecchi
10-06-2010, 08:38 AM
I don't have a totsy acct. Sorry!

swissair81
10-07-2010, 12:30 PM
I was able to access mine without a problem.

JamieMK
10-19-2010, 01:35 PM
I ordered a stroller liner once from Totsy. It took at least 8 weeks to arrive. Later also realized there were better deals out there on that product. I'm VERY leery of them as well.