Bryan mom
10-05-2010, 11:12 PM
go to

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Martha-Stewarts-Craft-Kit-Essentials

for coupon download

according to the show, coupon is only good for 10/6

melonkelli
10-05-2010, 11:44 PM
It looks like the coupon is valid from October 5-16, but only available as a download until 11:59PM on Wednesday, 10/6.

Halloween decorations, here I come!

mom2mack&max
10-06-2010, 09:32 AM
So if I am reading correctly, you can't use it on Martha Stewart sale items? After looking at their Sun flyer it looks like most of the Halloween decor is on sale, not sure about Martha Stewart stuff.

* Coupon download available on Oprah.com until 11:59 p.m. CT on Wednesday, October 6, 2010. In-store coupon can be redeemed at Michaels locations between October 5, 2010 and October 16, 2010. One coupon per customer per day. Original coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. May not be used for prior purchases or sale price items or combined with any other coupon, offer, sale or discount. May not be used to purchase gift cards, debit cards, class fees, in-store activities, birthday party booking fees or Manhattan courier fees. Valid at Michaels stores only. Limited to stock on hand. No reproductions or electronic images accepted. Void where prohibited.

christiedavid3
10-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Thanks! I'll check out the selection later!

melonkelli
10-06-2010, 10:49 AM
So if I am reading correctly, you can't use it on Martha Stewart sale items? After looking at their Sun flyer it looks like most of the Halloween decor is on sale, not sure about Martha Stewart stuff.

Here's the text from the page where the download is located:

Oprah Show viewers can download the in-store coupon before 11:59 p.m. CT on Wednesday, October 6, 2010. The in-store coupon can be redeemed at any Michaels location between October 5, 2010, and October 16, 2010. This coupon overrides any current Martha Stewart Crafts sale offer.

alien_host
10-06-2010, 02:51 PM
I printed a copy, thanks!

Does AC Moore carry Martha Stewart stuff? I think they do, I wonder if they would take this coupon?

For those that have Christmas Tree Shops...I saw some halloween craft stuff by MS (glitter, treat sacks that look like a broom and others for $5 or less.)

nanoo
10-06-2010, 03:06 PM
I just used the coupon on a sale item..cashier first said coupon would not take b/c it's on sale. I explained to her the overriding bit, even though it's not on the coupon itself. she gave me half off the regular price. I wish the language of the overriding part was on the actual coupon, as I can see others having problems getting cashiers to accept it.

alien_host
10-06-2010, 03:12 PM
I just used the coupon on a sale item..cashier first said coupon would not take b/c it's on sale. I explained to her the overriding bit, even though it's not on the coupon itself. she gave me half off the regular price. I wish the language of the overriding part was on the actual coupon, as I can see others having problems getting cashiers to accept it.

That part is on my copy, which seems helpful!

nanoo
10-06-2010, 03:27 PM
alien_host, what exactly does your coupon say? I ask b/c mine has nothing about overriding and i want to have my facts straight when I use it again...one coupon per customer per day!

alien_host
10-06-2010, 04:42 PM
alien_host, what exactly does your coupon say? I ask b/c mine has nothing about overriding and i want to have my facts straight when I use it again...one coupon per customer per day!

Under the "Any ONE Martha Stewart Crafts ITEM ONLY" it says "This coupon overrides any current Martha Stewart Crafts sale offer", just above the barcode in bold print. Should be clear to the cashier but who knows!

nanoo
10-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Strange, but my coupon does not say that...maybe they added that to the coupon after I printed mine!

LadyGoodman
10-07-2010, 02:58 PM
By chance did anyone save this as a pdf?

ray7694
10-07-2010, 03:18 PM
http://media.oprah.com/sterm/47010-Oprah-Martha-Coupon.pdf

katrich
10-07-2010, 04:21 PM
http://media.oprah.com/sterm/47010-Oprah-Martha-Coupon.pdf

Thank you. My coupon did not have the override.