PDA

View Full Version : Any Robeez &/or Pediped shoes on sale to be worn in the Midwest fall?

jenrub
10-06-2010, 02:12 AM
Does anyone know where (B&M or online) I can find cheaper Robeez &/or Pediped shoes that can be worn right now in the Midwest fall by a crawling/standing 1 yr 2 mo baby/toddler? She has the Robeez bunny boots in size 4 but still way too big. She has the Robeez patent MJ shoes in size 3 but still a little big even with socks. Looks like she's in between sizes--- 2 and 3 for Robeez so I was thinking maybe of Pediped as well as another shoe option.

kaharris83
10-06-2010, 04:20 AM
Diapers.com has 20% Robeez when you buy 2 or more pairs today as their deal of the day. Use promo code FBOCTROBEEZ. I didn't look at their selection yet so I'm not sure if they have anything that meets your neeeds.

KHF
10-06-2010, 07:48 AM
I buy a lot of my DC's Pedipeds from Amazon or Endless.com. I also just bought a pair from Piperlime, but that was when they were running a % off. I prefer Amazon or Endless for free shipping.

jvs195
10-06-2010, 08:38 AM
I buy a lot of my DC's Pedipeds from Amazon or Endless.com. I also just bought a pair from Piperlime, but that was when they were running a % off. I prefer Amazon or Endless for free shipping.

And I prefer endless because it's free returns for 1 year from purchase.

kevinsmama
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
I bought some Robeez for $9.99 at Marshalls--they carry them from time to time.

poohbear
10-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Diapers.com has 20% Robeez when you buy 2 or more pairs today as their deal of the day. Use promo code FBOCTROBEEZ. I didn't look at their selection yet so I'm not sure if they have anything that meets your neeeds.

Actually it's 25% off, so even better! :)
And they have 365 day free returns, so if they don't work out, you can return them. Go through fat wallet for 6% back and it's even better.

I also have found that the Target brand are great and only 12.99, though often difficult to find in store. I have ordered them online.

I have found them at Ross, Marshalls, etc, and on sale at Gap but usually not for the season I need.

dec756
10-06-2010, 12:17 PM
are you able to stack the 25% off with any other codes?
does anyone have any codes? :)

i can trade for gymbo code or soap.com code

Andi98989
10-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Sweet - i ordered 2 pairs for DS!

peanut520
10-06-2010, 03:58 PM
are you able to stack the 25% off with any other codes?
does anyone have any codes? :)

i can trade for gymbo code or soap.com code

I was not successful in stacking any coupons with diapers.com since about 2 weeks ago.

jenrub
10-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Thanks for all your help! I ended up getting Pedipeds at Endless with free overnight shipping so my little niece has an extra pair to wear today (arrived at my sis' yesterday) which fit her perfectly. Got it on sale with additional 7.5% on ebates.