PDA

View Full Version : Question about Beauty & Beast preorders TRU

ckso
10-06-2010, 04:09 PM
I preordered beauty and the beast as part of the pickup of TB3 but I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow. I want to do the Toys Story 3 thing too.

Anyways, I heard that even if you preorder, it's possible that they will run out of the DVD and I won't be able to buy it. If that's the case, what happens to my deposit? Will I lose it? Can I get a refund and buy from another TRU?

alien_host
10-06-2010, 04:45 PM
I preordered beauty and the beast as part of the pickup of TB3 but I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow. I want to do the Toys Story 3 thing too.

Anyways, I heard that even if you preorder, it's possible that they will run out of the DVD and I won't be able to buy it. If that's the case, what happens to my deposit? Will I lose it? Can I get a refund and buy from another TRU?

I don't know for sure, but you have one week to pick it up. I would think that if your store is sold out before the week is up that they have to give you a refund. But you don't have to go to the store you purchased the preorder from to pick up the movie. I bought at one store and picked up at another.

ETA: You could call the customer service desk and ask if the movie is in stock before making a trip and then inquire if you can get a refund if they are sold out.