PDA

View Full Version : Burt Bees Grab bag $20 + FREE ship, toothpaste, keychain w/ 3 lip glosses & lotion

sewarsh
10-06-2010, 07:32 PM
GREAT deal IMO....

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2280067

In order to get the free keychain with 3 glosses you must spend $35 which is why the below show 2 grabbags (each at $20):

2 Grab Bags $40.00 (orig $50 each!!)
1 Natural Toothpaste $0.00 (code PROMO2)
1 Got to Have It Keychain (Free with $35 purchase) automatically added
1 New and Improved Milk and Honey Lotion $0.00 (code MILK10), 2.5 oz
Free Shipping (code fallbag)

I bought 9 grabbags total in 4 different orders to get the other freebies!
Unfortunatley i didn't get the toothpaste freebie because i ordered after it came out.
SITE SUPER SLOW earlier, but seems to be working now.

DietCokeLover
10-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Thank you for the reminder, I was trying to do this earlier and the site was down.

musicalgrl
10-06-2010, 08:15 PM
I bought three of these for Christmas gifts last year and they were really well received. When you consider that some of the individual BB products go for $3-$4 each...$20 for this whole bag of stuff is a good deal.

Twoboos
10-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks OP! So far I'm in for 2, and may go back for more as holiday gifts.

JMS
10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I was able to enter two free toothpaste codes: PROMO1 and PROMO2. One toothpaste has flouride and one doesn't.. both are free :)

sewarsh
10-06-2010, 08:45 PM
I was able to enter two free toothpaste codes: PROMO1 and PROMO2. One toothpaste has flouride and one doesn't.. both are free :)

AAHH! Don't tell me this!! I placed 4 separate orders before the toothpaste code came out! So bummed to miss it, but i should be happy with the other freebies i got.

Between this and the 7 $19 Vera Bradley bags from yesterday, I'm done shopping for DH coworkers, sisters, nieces, teachers & moms! (oh and a little something or 2 for me...) :)

iaam
10-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Got four (2 orders) -- 3 for DS' preschool teachers and 1 for our nanny. I still have one left over from last year too -- I love these!

JMS
10-06-2010, 09:03 PM
AAHH! Don't tell me this!! I placed 4 separate orders before the toothpaste code came out! So bummed to miss it, but i should be happy with the other freebies i got.

Between this and the 7 $19 Vera Bradley bags from yesterday, I'm done shopping for DH coworkers, sisters, nieces, teachers & moms! (oh and a little something or 2 for me...) :)

You can have one of my toothpastes ... I really could care less :) Sending you a PM!

lchang25000
10-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Got 2...one for our nanny and one my sister...thanks!!

sewarsh
10-06-2010, 09:15 PM
You can have one of my toothpastes ... I really could care less :) Sending you a PM!

Haha. you're so funny. no, keep the toothpaste, we'll be okay over here!! :)
Just PMed you back. Let me know!

LMPC
10-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Thanks! I love BB's products....will try and give them as gifts, but can't be held responsible if they end up in my cabinet :)

Twoboos
10-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Oh all right, I'm in for 2 more! Extra free toothpaste threw me over the edge, lol.

It is ticking me off that there is sales tax, though, since there is no actual B&M Burts Bees store in my state. :shrug:

danagee
10-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Are these packaged for gift-giving or would I have to make my own gift basket using the peices?
Thanks !!

sdoyle
10-06-2010, 10:02 PM
None of the promo codes are being accepted for me. Anyone have that problem?

Stacy

ECMom
10-06-2010, 10:04 PM

Stacy

Did you add the items to your cart first?

Multimama
10-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Thanks, OP! This seemed like a great deal so I got one for us and one as a gift. I missed the second free toothpaste. It's funny how I feel ripped off even though I got an amazing deal! :D

kerriowl
10-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks!! This was a great deal and gives me good "out" gifts for my sister and mother in law if I can't come up with anything better.

danagee
10-06-2010, 10:15 PM

Stacy

I had some problems - they seem to be case sensitive.

MILK10
PROMO1
PROMO2
fallbag

jvs195
10-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Sold out. Oh well I still have a ton of PHilosophy on the way to me.

peanut520
10-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Sold out. Oh well I still have a ton of PHilosophy on the way to me. :(
this would have made great gifts!

Momit
10-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Darn it! Why didn't I check this sooner?!

DietCokeLover
10-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I was going to order 2 more this morning. I wish I had gone ahead and done it last night. Oh well.

danagee
10-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Just got the shipment - awesome! The gift bags are nicely packaged for giving.
I wish I'd gotten 2 more for teachers gifts but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for another special before the holidays....now...do I raid the gift bags or not....???? :yay:

musicalgrl
10-12-2010, 01:11 PM
I wonder if this will be back again before the holidays. I bought three last year, and I'm pretty sure it was closer to Christmas. So there's still hope!

sewarsh
10-12-2010, 02:46 PM
I wonder if this will be back again before the holidays. I bought three last year, and I'm pretty sure it was closer to Christmas. So there's still hope!

I think so. I ordered a bunch last year the 1st week of December.

musicalgrl
10-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Oh good - I was right then. I missed out this time, but will look for it again!

Twoboos
10-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Got one shipment today, too! They are really nice. Very large, IMO. I thought everything would be in the cosmetic bag, but it's all packed into a larger vinyl bag. It's packed all the way through with stuff - not rolled up paper in the middle! And something smells sooooo yummy in there. Minty.

OK, I opened it a little to move some things around and see it all:

Sample Sizes:
Deep Cleansing Cream
Radiance Body Lotion
Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Radiance Night Cream
Rosemary Mint shampoo bar
Rosemary Peppermint Body Bar
Vt E Bath Oil
Regular Lip balm
Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Therapeutic Bath Crystals
Muscle Mend
Sample Cologne for Men
Coconut Foot Cream
Almond Milk Handcream

Full Size:
Nail File
Wash Cloth (SO soft!)
Empty Yellow bee tin (??)
Cosmetic Case
Shimmer Shine lipgloss Combo Peony and Juicy Peach
Spearmint & Lime body wash
Radiance Lip Shimmer
Super Shiney Lip Gloss, Nude
(Plus the free toothpaste, Mile & Honey body lotion and keychain lipglosses!)

I am waiting on shipment confirmation on one more set. I hope it went through, I did get an order confirmation but only one shipment conf so far. i emailed them today.

sewarsh
10-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Got one shipment today, too! They are really nice. Very large, IMO. I thought everything would be in the cosmetic bag, but it's all packed into a larger vinyl bag. It's packed all the way through with stuff - not rolled up paper in the middle! And something smells sooooo yummy in there. Minty.

Sample Sizes:
Deep Cleansing Cream
Radiance Body Lotion
Radiance Night Cream
Vt E Bath Oil
Regular Lip balm
Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Muscle Mend
Sample Cologne for Men
Coconut Foot Cream
Almond Milk Handcream

Full Size:
Nail File
Wash Cloth (SO soft!)
Cosmetic Case
Radiance Lip Shimmer

I am waiting on shipment confirmation on one more set. I hope it went through, I did get an order confirmation but only one shipment conf so far. i emailed them today.

Yeah! Thanks for posting. I cant wait to get all 9 *yes 9!* of mine soon. I got shipping confirms earlier today.

Zaney
10-12-2010, 04:52 PM

Sample Sizes:
Deep Cleansing Cream
Radiance Body Lotion
Radiance Night Cream
Vt E Bath Oil
Regular Lip balm
Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Muscle Mend
Sample Cologne for Men
Coconut Foot Cream
Almond Milk Handcream

Full Size:
Nail File
Wash Cloth (SO soft!)
Cosmetic Case
Radiance Lip Shimmer

Hmm some must be different. I also got mine today and while most of the stuff is the same I did not get a vinyl bag, mine came in a large paper burts bee bag. I also did not get the washcloth but got large pumice stones in both of mine. Few other small differences like color etc but I also was impressed with the amount of stuff in there. I did get some diaper cream which was good. I snuck those out of the bags as both of my recipients for them don't have babies.

Corie
10-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Darn it! I can't believe I missed out on these!!

I'll keep my eyes out for another of these threads closer to Christmas.

Binkandabee
10-13-2010, 11:09 AM
They do usually do this around Christmas time. It's my standard gift for teachers!

DietCokeLover
10-13-2010, 03:57 PM
I got mine today. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!

eda
10-13-2010, 09:20 PM
I got mine today too :cheerleader1: :cheerleader1 : What a great deal !!

lchang25000
10-14-2010, 02:08 PM

Sample Sizes:
Deep Cleansing Cream
Radiance Body Lotion
Radiance Night Cream
Vt E Bath Oil
Regular Lip balm
Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Muscle Mend
Sample Cologne for Men
Coconut Foot Cream
Almond Milk Handcream

Full Size:
Nail File
Wash Cloth (SO soft!)
Cosmetic Case
Radiance Lip Shimmer

Got my 2 grab bags just now and mine has the exact same items packaged nicely in the vinyl bag as well. Smells so good!!

sewarsh
10-15-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm with Zaney. I ordered 9 sets in 4 different orders and they all came in the large paper bag. But I did not get any diaper creme. Bummer.

Just curious is your vinyl bag reusuable??

I made notes in CAPS of what i did or did not get....(only checked 1 of the 9 bags)

Sample Sizes:
Deep Cleansing Cream - GOT IT
Radiance Body Lotion - DID NOT GET
Orange Essence Facial Cleanser - GOT IT
Radiance Night Cream - GOT IT
Rosemary Mint shampoo bar - GOT IT
Rosemary Peppermint Body Bar - GOT IT
Vt E Bath Oil - GOT IT
Regular Lip balm - GOT IT BUT ITS FULL SIZED
Milk & Honey Body Lotion - GOT IT
Therapeutic Bath Crystals - DID NOT GET
Muscle Mend - GOT IT, BUT ITS A SAMPLE
Sample Cologne for Men - DID NOT GET
Coconut Foot Cream - DID NOT GET
Almond Milk Handcream - GOT IT

Full Size:
Nail File - GOT IT
Wash Cloth (SO soft!) - DID NOT GET
Empty Yellow bee tin (??) - GOT IT, AND AGREE W/ ??
Cosmetic Case - GOT IT, RED & WHITE POLKA DOT
Shimmer Shine lipgloss Combo Peony and Juicy Peach - DID NOT GET
Spearmint & Lime body wash - GOT ALL-IN-ONE WASH WHICH I GOT LAST YEAR WHEN ORDERED AND WASN'T CRAZY ABOUT
Radiance Lip Shimmer - GOT LIP SHIMMER (NOT RADIANCE) IN WATERMELON
Super Shiney Lip Gloss, Nude - GOT IT BUT IN PUCKER BERRY, NICE

ALSO, GOT THE FOLLOWING NOT MENTIONED ABOVE:
- EYE CREME WITH ROYAL JELLY, SAMPLE
- PUMICE STONE
- CARROT NUTRITIVE BODY LOTION, SAMPLE SIZE
- NATURAL SKIN CARE FOR MEN BAR SOAP, SAMPLE SIZE
- SOY & BEESWAX CALMING CANDLE

AND MY FAVORITE THING IN THE BAG..."A BIT OF POMEGRANATE" WHICH CONTAINS LIP BALM & CUTICLE CREME, BOTH FULL SIZED.

(Plus the free toothpaste, Mile & Honey body lotion and keychain lipglosses!) - GOT KEYCHAIN AND LOTION, BUT ORDERED BEFORE TOOTHPASTE PROMOS WERE FOUND :(

lchang25000
10-15-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm with Zaney. I ordered 9 sets in 4 different orders and they all came in the large paper bag. But I did not get any diaper creme. Bummer.

Just curious is your vinyl bag reusuable??

I made notes in CAPS of what i did or did not get....(only checked 1 of the 9 bags)

Yes, the vinyl bags are reusable with a drawstring for closing/opening.

Twoboos
10-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Just got my 2nd shipment and it has the paperbag version! I need to go through and see what's in there (figuring it's was Sewarsh listed). Excited to try the eyecream!!!

danagee
10-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Here's a pic of the vinyl bag (hope the pic is attached).

peanut520
10-15-2010, 04:53 PM
so jealous, the night i decided to not check bbb and go to bed early!

sewarsh
10-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Here's a pic of the vinyl bag (hope the pic is attached).

thanks for posting pic. much nicer than the paper bag. especially for gift giving. oh well.

sewarsh
10-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Just got my 2nd shipment and it has the paperbag version! I need to go through and see what's in there (figuring it's was Sewarsh listed). Excited to try the eyecream!!!

SOOO, which of the 2 do you prefer? or are they about the same?

Twoboos
10-16-2010, 11:04 AM
SOOO, which of the 2 do you prefer? or are they about the same?

Haven't checked the 2nd shipment yet, but I'm guessing it's the same stuff you posted. I did see the red polka dot cosmetic case in there. I will have to take a look!

mattjamesmom
10-16-2010, 11:58 AM
I received my paper bag. The pumice was unwrapped and dented the tin containers in both bags and scratched a few other items.

The box it was delivered in was also a bit damaged and mostly damaged in transport. Though packing the pumice individually would have been the way to go. There was also pumice dust on the other items.

Last year, I received the vinyl bag with no issues.

I've complained to BB since I can't give it as a gift damaged. :mad:

Matt N James

MWmom
11-04-2010, 08:53 AM
FYI the grab bags are back. I just picked up two for Christmas gifts! None of the codes worked for me. They all came up expired. I did recieve the Got to Have It Keychain (Free with $35 purchase) that was automatically added. Somehow I didn't pay shipping but i'm not sure why. Maybe it was b/c the order was over $50.

ECMom
11-04-2010, 08:57 AM
FYI the grab bags are back. I just picked up two for Christmas gifts! None of the codes worked for me. They all came up expired. I did recieve the Got to Have It Keychain (Free with $35 purchase) that was automatically added. Somehow I didn't pay shipping but i'm not sure why. Maybe it was b/c the order was over $50.

Yep, see this thread for new freebie code:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=376639

stephlev
11-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Knocked out my teacher and co-worker gifts!

MWmom
11-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Yep, see this thread for new freebie code:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...d.php?t=376639
oops, I did a search but didn't see the new post. Missed the tin but got the rest.