PDA

View Full Version : Chuck E. Cheese's - What's a good deal?

vdrake71
10-07-2010, 12:04 PM
I just received an email for $20 for a large pizza and 50 tokens. Is this a good deal? What deal do you wait for?

Thanks,

theshan
10-07-2010, 01:09 PM
We normally do the one in the Sunday paper, but I signed up for the online deals and got 19.99 for a large one-topping pizza and 4 adult drinks, 35 tokens. At the bottom was another coupon to combine another 20 free tokens. So if you haven't signed up online yet, I would do that.

iowavb
10-07-2010, 01:47 PM
They are both about the same as we do when we go. Our Chuck E. Cheese said that the coupons never expire (even though they have an expiration date on them), so you may want to keep them around if they are good!

Mikey0709
10-07-2010, 01:58 PM
What timing - we were there LAST NIGHT! Had an impromtu (not planned) party for my 3 year old. Brought in our own cake & decorations - didn't do the per child planned party they have.

It was actually wonderful - - i have to say ours (Berwyn, PA) was VERY improved since the last time we were there a year ago. New games especially were wonderful - it was clean, everything was working, etc.

I sat and compared because i was collecting newspaper coupons for awhile - but the BEST deals were the coupons they email you. Compared to the newspaper coupons - they were cheaper by about $2-3 and they also offered MORE tokens than the regular newspaper coupons. If you register your email and birthdays with them - - we also got at least 2 or 3 coupons for free tokens for your birthday (one for 5 free tokens, one for 20 free tokens,etc). They also let us use multiple email coupons - though it said on them one coupon per this email address - we used them all. The coupons they email you are the best deals!