PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley.com Extra 30% off Sale Items only Code Still working

maybeebaby08
10-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Vera Bradley.com is extra 30% off sale prices until Midnight EST tonight. Code is FACEBOOK. Shipping is a little steep but there are some good deals.
These Market Bags are $7.00 for 2.
http://www.verabradley.com/product/Sale/All-Sale/Market-Tote/1001014/mode/viewall/pc/785/c/0/sc/729/p/1001014.uts

ThreeofUs
10-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks! That's a bunch of presents done!

maybeebaby08
10-08-2010, 01:06 PM
It was for yesterday, did the code still work today?

ThreeofUs
10-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Yeah, sure seemed to. Plus free s/h, too.

hollybloom24
10-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Don't forget fatwallet.com for 3% back!

Code worked for me today (Friday).

Thanks OP!

turtledove
10-08-2010, 01:30 PM
I wish I had waited one day to place my order - I could have saved almost $15 between the 30% and free shipping. I'm guessing they probably wouldn't do a price adjustment on this, huh? :(

LD92599
10-08-2010, 01:41 PM
I wish I had waited one day to place my order - I could have saved almost $15 between the 30% and free shipping. I'm guessing they probably wouldn't do a price adjustment on this, huh? :(

I don't think they do PAs but are you near a store? You could return it and place another order (though you'll be out the shipping).

ett
10-08-2010, 01:48 PM

How did you get the free shipping? I really shouldn't even look since I don't need anything.

ang79
10-08-2010, 01:58 PM

How did you get free shipping? Do I need to spend a certain amount for that?

cindys
10-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I am not getting f/s...

How are ya'll getting that?

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 23mos:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

hellokitty
10-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Cindy, free shipping is for a minimum order of $50 and is automatic.

OP, thanks for posting. I wanted to buy last night but was hesitant d/t no free shipping. That totally sweetened the deal for today! Finally got my sil one of the gorgeous microfiber diaper bags (they are NIIICE, I have two friends with them IRL) as an early baby gift. I know she will be excited and my pocketbook thanks you, b/c with all of the discounts, plus a $20 GC I got from their CS last time I got a flawed bag, the bag was a steal!

Now I am wondering if I should place a 2nd order for teacher's christmas gifts...

ThreeofUs
10-08-2010, 02:38 PM
I think the free s/h was above a certain dollar level.

ETA: Looks like HelloKitty is on top of it!

dazdance
10-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks OP. Nice Christmas gifts!

iaam
10-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Apologies, as I know this is slightly off-topic.

Almost everyone I know really likes VB products. I personally just don't seem that excited by them - mostly it's because the 'style' -- busy patterns/prints doesn't do it for me. That being said, if most people do like them, I am considering getting these for DS' preschool teachers. Is that a safe bet? TIA!

hellokitty
10-08-2010, 03:31 PM
It looks like they are offering a refund or credit for shipping if you ordered yesterday. Call their 1800 to ask for it.

twowhat?
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM

Almost everyone I know really likes VB products. I personally just don't seem that excited by them - mostly it's because the 'style' -- busy patterns/prints doesn't do it for me. That being said, if most people do like them, I am considering getting these for DS' preschool teachers. Is that a safe bet? TIA!

The busy girly patterns don't do it for me either - so I dunno about giving them as gifts!

cindys
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I am also not a fan but my Mom and some family members are...

I was also considering as teacher gifts...Would love to know what ya'll chose as teacher gifts :)

Cindy

sewarsh
10-08-2010, 03:38 PM
just bought 7 bags 3 days ago!! of course the price on 5 of them is up higher than even with the 30% off, but i did reorder 2 of the cheaper ones and then of course 2 more to qualify for free shipping, but it saved me $9 so thanks!

iaam
10-08-2010, 03:40 PM
I am also not a fan but my Mom and some family members are...

I was also considering as teacher gifts...Would love to know what ya'll chose as teacher gifts :)

Cindy

So far, for DS' 3 preschool teachers for Christmas, I have gotten the Burts Bees grab bags and scarves from Cold Water Creek. I want to get one more thing -- either a bag of some sort or chocolate. At the end of the summer, when he moved from the 1.5-2.5 yr old class to the next one up, I got his 2 teachers Lands End totes and Godiva chocolates from Costco. Definitely need to be 'safe' so thinking that Vera Bradley may be too risky...

hellokitty
10-08-2010, 09:34 PM

Their microfiber items/bags are NOT busy and sooo nice. I love them and could just sit there all day petting my microfiber bag. Anyway, the reason I have gotten them as teacher's gifts is that the teachers my kids have are VB fans. EVERY yr they rave about them. I watch to see what kind of purse or accessories they carry, so this is how I get an idea of what they might like. I usually get them an accessory item. Last yr I got the grocery totes (they are $10 right now for a set of two) for three teachers and they loved it. One teacher in particular was a huge VB fan, she had several VB bags and we'd always notice each others purses and even had a bag in the same pattern, it was fun that she noticed and I noticed. This yr DS1's teacher is again a VB fan, so I may get her something VB if I can find a good deal. I'll probably just go to our local VB store, b/c I don't need anymore purses for myself, so don't need to put in a big order. I got my SIL the microfiber diaper bag, b/c I don't know if she will like the patterned signature bags, and she is pretty picky about high end stuff. The VB microfiber bags are extremely nice, even non-VB fans would like them and I love the one strap style, b/c I have one of the signature styles that was discontinued that was VERY similar to that bag and it is still my favorite style as a mom bag.

Corie
10-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I just bought 3 Wristlets in Paprika for my kids' 3 teachers.

I also bought 3 Lunchbags in Paprika for my kids' 3 teachers.

(Our school colors are Orange and Black. A lot of teachers have the
Paprika color for this reason.)

I will give the Lunchbags for Christmas gifts and I will give the Wristlets
to them for End-of-the-Year gifts.

Melarina
10-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up about calling for a credit on shipping from yesterday -- I called tonight and had no problem.

Melbel
10-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Thanks for posting! I could not resist with the free shipping deal. I picked up a few items for DD1 for Christmas, and a couple for DD1's close friends with upcoming birthdays.

maybeebaby08
10-09-2010, 05:14 AM
Thanks for posting about free shipping, I called back and was so impressed with their customer service. The lady allowed me to add to my order and credited my shipping. She couldn't get it to work so she called me back after she figured it out was so nice.

hellokitty
10-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Thanks for posting about free shipping, I called back and was so impressed with their customer service. The lady allowed me to add to my order and credited my shipping. She couldn't get it to work so she called me back after she figured it out was so nice.

I too was impressed with their CS. Several months ago I ordered two bags, one for my and one as a gift. The one that was for a gift had a huge flaw on the front of it. I called CS to get a replacement, but they had sold out of the bag and my local stores did not have the bag any longer either. They sent me a pre-paid return envelope, credited me back AND gave me a $20 GC for my trouble. It's been a long time since I've dealt with any company with service like that...

cindys
10-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Has this promotion ended? I had all my stuff in my cart last night and computer crashed and just came back up...

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 3 & 23mos:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

billysmommy
10-09-2010, 02:23 PM
I just bought 3 Wristlets in Paprika for my kids' 3 teachers.

I also bought 3 Lunchbags in Paprika for my kids' 3 teachers.

(Our school colors are Orange and Black. A lot of teachers have the
Paprika color for this reason.)

I will give the Lunchbags for Christmas gifts and I will give the Wristlets
to them for End-of-the-Year gifts.

I was wondering what you decided on :) They'll love them!!!

I got the All in One wristlet in paprika for my SIL, orange is her favorite color and she's been looking for something to put her stuff in for her diaperbag. And I got the Hope Garden All in One wristlet, id case, coin purse and card holder for me.

MotownMom
10-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Bummer. I was too late. Code no longer working.

FTMLuc
10-12-2010, 10:38 AM

My sister is a teacher and she received one of the VB totes as a gift. Not really her style, so she was not too keen on it, but a year later she loves it, as according to her it is the only tote that has survived the daily grind of carrying heavy binders, notebooks, papers to grade and miscellaneous other items that teachers usually lug around.

Melbel
10-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Vera Bradley.com is extra 30% off sale prices until Midnight EST tonight. Code is FACEBOOK. Shipping is a little steep but there are some good deals.
These Market Bags are $7.00 for 2.
http://www.verabradley.com/product/Sale/All-Sale/Market-Tote/1001014/mode/viewall/pc/785/c/0/sc/729/p/1001014.uts

Thanks again for posting. I ordered 3 orders of the market totes (a total of 6 bags) to use to hold teacher's gifts. My box arrived yesterday but I was shorted 3 market totes (received only 3 totes for $7 which is more than I would have wanted to pay for this item). Did anyone else experience this issue?

ETA: Nevermind. There are actually 2 bags in each pouch. Although it will not exactly work out as intended, at least I received what I paid for. :)

Corie
10-15-2010, 08:44 PM
I was wondering what you decided on :) They'll love them!!!

Forgot to mention that I got a few things for DD too!! :)

Melbel
10-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Forgot to mention that I got a few things for DD too!! :)

VB is perfect for the 9 year old girl crowd. More wow gift options! :applause:

maybeebaby08
10-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Thanks again for posting. I ordered 3 orders of the market totes (a total of 6 bags) to use to hold teacher's gifts. My box arrived yesterday but I was shorted 3 market totes (received only 3 totes for $7 which is more than I would have wanted to pay for this item). Did anyone else experience this issue?

ETA: Nevermind. There are actually 2 bags in each pouch. Although it will not exactly work out as intended, at least I received what I paid for. :)

I thought the same thing! I actually liked the size because I've been keeping them in my purse folded up and now I never forget to use them since they're right in my purse.