PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using soap.com?

dukie41181
10-08-2010, 04:33 PM
So I was about to place an order at diapers.com for a car seat adaptor ($40) and was not eligible for free shipping until I hit $49 on diapers.com or added anything to my cart from soap.com (because soap.com orders are FS after $25 total in the cart). Anyways, I was poking around to try and find something to add but found myself not overwhelmingly impressed. I feel like I can do better with prices with coupons at my local grocery store. I have a 20% off first order code but feel bad using it for my measily $3.99 item! LOL! If anyone using this site and finding it all all that great deal-wise?

wellyes
10-08-2010, 04:38 PM
I bought a case of the 7th Generation dishwashing powder from soap.com. The case discount plus the new customer coupon made it a good deal, plus free shipping. I ordered in the evening and it showed up the next afternoon - they must have done a free upgrades to overnight shipping.

I have absolutely no complaints about it but haven't found a reason to buy anything else there.

salsah
10-08-2010, 04:46 PM
i ordered some things because the prices were cheaper than at my target (and i didn't have to pay sales tax). love the fast free shipping.

BabyH
10-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Sign up or follow them on Twitter for daily deals.... a few weeks ago all of their Method products were 50% off! I never have even seen a coupon for the brand, so I stocked up. I have a million loads of laundry detergent, fabric softener sheets and floor cleaner stockpiled :yay: (And even when my total was under $25 I still got free shipping since it was so high before the promo code was used!)

eska
10-08-2010, 05:09 PM
I've ordered from there simply for the convenience. It's getting harder and harder to find time to make a simple run to Target and their prices are comparable (especially when you take into account not having to pay tax) to Target. I did love that the stuff arrived much faster than I expected. I think the site said estimated arrival Tuesday and the box came on Saturday!

poohbear
10-08-2010, 07:08 PM
I ordered from them a few times because a) I had a 15% off coupon for the first order, b) if i added something from them to my diapers.com order, shipping was free at only $25, c) the facebook/twitter special had aveeno at 50% off, d) the convenience factor.
Also, the prices are not bad when you factor in that they will apply manufacturer's coupons and for many people no sales tax. Plus fat wallet is 6% back.
And for me, the convenience factor was huge.
They do run a lot of specials on different brands of make-up, etc and have daily specials, so it's worth checking out.