PDA

View Full Version : HA sale

C&C's mom
10-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Just got some good deals at HA outlet. Halloween playdresses, onsies are on sale. Just got a holiday dress for $10 with tights for $5. Got some mocs for $7.50. wiggle pants are $5. there was more but can't remember.

Nicole

Uno-Mom
10-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Me, too. I never in a million years thought I'd buy HA new ($20+ for pants... 30+ for dresses, seriously???) but LOVE the consignment deals on 'em.

We picked up 5 pairs of pants and two dresses for $5 each today. Cheaper than used this time! :)

Fyi - halloween is 50% off at our outlet store, if anybody's looking for that. There were a bunch of holiday and sweater dresses for $10, but all too small for Sprog.

boltfam
10-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks! I need a Christmas dress for DD, so I'll definately make a call there tomorrow!

crl
10-11-2010, 10:37 PM
What is shipping from the store?
Thanks!
Catherine

lchang25000
10-11-2010, 11:18 PM
What is shipping from the store?
Thanks!
Catherine

Same as online. Starts at $6:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/shippingRatesUS.asp

crl
10-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Same as online. Starts at $6:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/shippingRatesUS.asp

Thank you!
Catherine

crl
10-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Where did you all call? I'd be looking for size 70 holiday dresses and maybe a fleece jacket, mittens, hat. . . . Maybe zippers. . . .

Catherine

citymama
10-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Catherine, the 2009 $10 holiday dresses are probably gone by now. They had them at Michigan City on Friday when I replied to your thread (also some $2 tights!). The Columbus Day sale ended today but the Monster Sale (includes PJs!) starts on 10/15. Give Mich City a call and ask if they still have sz 70 or 80 left on the $5/10 rounder rack.

I placed a relatively modest and practical order on Friday - got DD1 a bunch of tights in 110 since she was busting out of her 100s and DD2 some jeepers. Passed on sweater dresses and wiggle pants for DD2 since we have a couple of DD1s sweater dresses and since DD2 doesn't actually fit into her wiggle pants since she's too skinny! Did anyone see any PD sets in sz 60 or 70? IN had leggings but no complete sets.

jgenie
10-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Citymama - any idea which store might have wiggle pants? Think those will be included in the upcoming sale?

crl
10-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Thanks! I'm still waiting to hear if I need to coordinate with the rest of my family for a family photo. . . . Hoping to find out tomorrow so I know what color I need (or if I can just pick on my own.)

Catherine

citymama
10-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Citymama - any idea which store might have wiggle pants? Think those will be included in the upcoming sale?

The only 2 stores I got thru to were IN and VA. VA had nothing at all. IN had tons, but the saberredtango eBay seller walked in on day 1 and bought 1000+ pieces all if which promptly went on her eBay store at three times the price. But I digress. IN did have $5 wiggle pants on Friday. Worth giving them a call!

lchang25000
10-12-2010, 01:22 AM
The only 2 stores I got thru to were IN and VA. VA had nothing at all. IN had tons, but the saberredtango eBay seller walked in on day 1 and bought 1000+ pieces all if which promptly went on her eBay store at three times the price. But I digress. IN did have $5 wiggle pants on Friday. Worth giving them a call!

Are these the wiggle pants from last year without the cuffs on the bottom that weren't as popular? I know they brought the cuffed ones back this year.

citymama
10-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Are these the wiggle pants from last year without the cuffs on the bottom that weren't as popular? I know they brought the cuffed ones back this year.

The ones on sale are Fall 2009, so yes, last year's pants...

nabigus
10-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Can someone take pity on me and give me a primer on getting HA stripes PJs from the outlet, if I want them mailed? Should I just call them on 10/15 and see what they have on sale? What's the cheapest way to get the stripey PJs??

lchang25000
10-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Can someone take pity on me and give me a primer on getting HA stripes PJs from the outlet, if I want them mailed? Should I just call them on 10/15 and see what they have on sale? What's the cheapest way to get the stripey PJs??

Yes, just ask them if you want boy/girls colors and what size you would like. They will be more than happy to assist you although they may turn off their phones the first day of the sale.

lchang25000
10-12-2010, 10:51 AM
I remember this monster sale last October when they had $5 and $10 tops/pants for boys. GREAT DEALS! I also got some striped SJs for DS for $10 at that time.

boltfam
10-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes, just ask them if you want boy/girls colors and what size you would like. They will be more than happy to assist you although they may turn off their phones the first day of the sale.

i've also called the day before the sale, and they put some things on hold for me.

viba424
10-12-2010, 12:55 PM
To clarify, there is a sale on the 15th that includes sleepers? What would the price be on those?

I cant believe someone bought up the whole store like that and put it on ebay. Kind of turns my stomach!

citymama
10-12-2010, 01:04 PM
To clarify, there is a sale on the 15th that includes sleepers? What would the price be on those?

I cant believe someone bought up the whole store like that and put it on ebay. Kind of turns my stomach!

Saberredtango - her Halloween PD sets were online for $44.99 within hours of the sale starting. They were about $22 in store! Of course, by the time I called, they were completely sold out in my DD's size. I wish Hanna would clamp down on obvious ebay sellers, at least limiting the number of items per person to 500 or something!

viba424
10-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Bet that person isnt selling anything to any of us on this board. We are too savvy to pay those prices. Whatever.

I sure would like to get a different fleece jacket for DD. I got the green one with the giraffe for a great price but with the green/red/blue it just seems a little boyish to me.

Do you know if they are making wiggle pants with the cuffs at the bottom again? Those are the way to go. The others seems short IMO.

mommymy
10-12-2010, 01:26 PM
If you are looking for wiggle pants try the Woodinville, WA store. I was there on Sunday and they did have a lot but I'm not sure of the exact sizes as I wasn't looking specifically for them. They might have all been size 60's but I do remember seeing a bunch of them on the lower rack of the 5 dollar rack. Also they had some cute PD dresses in smaller sizes..60, 70's, 80's and some 90's. Of course I was looking for 100's and saw nothing. I did get a 110 for next year but the 110's were also quite scarce and there was not a matching legging to the 110 that I did get.

HTH someone.

boltfam
10-12-2010, 02:00 PM
I wish Hanna would clamp down on obvious ebay sellers, at least limiting the number of items per person to 500 or something!

I do, too! That really irks me. I wonder how the SA treat her when she comes in.

If you are looking for wiggle pants try the Woodinville, WA store. I was there on Sunday and they did have a lot but I'm not sure of the exact sizes as I wasn't looking specifically for them. They might have all been size 60's but I do remember seeing a bunch of them on the lower rack of the 5 dollar rack. Also they had some cute PD dresses in smaller sizes..60, 70's, 80's and some 90's. Of course I was looking for 100's and saw nothing. I did get a 110 for next year but the 110's were also quite scarce and there was not a matching legging to the 110 that I did get.

HTH someone.

Thanks, I'll try giving them a call! I need the smaller sizes. Hopefully, what's her name e-bay seller hasn't called there!:irked:

charmcitymom
10-12-2010, 05:06 PM
The monster sale is supposed to be for Fall 09 Hannas. Can someone send out the link to the old catalogs. I thought I had this bookmarked but can't find it.
Thanks!

suzi
10-13-2010, 06:46 AM
http://ihearthanna.com/2009/09/2009-fallwinter/

This is a link to the page showing the clothing lines. Hope it helps.