PDA

View Full Version : Amazon 20% off coupon again!!

pahahn
10-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Just got my new Parents mag and there is another 20% off diapers coupon!
Whoopee!! Expires 12-31-10 too! :yay:

ChefGirl
10-09-2010, 02:41 PM
where do I get a copy of Parents magazine? book store?

oneontheway
10-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Mine just came today and there was a 20% off amazon, gymboree and crazy8!!

Dream
10-10-2010, 09:27 AM
What's the difference between Parents mag and Parenting mag?

I just received the last issue of Parenting mag and I need to renew but wondering whether to change to Parents mag. Which one's better?

mom2one
10-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Okay, got my parents mag today. Where are these coupons?

jacksmom2009
10-13-2010, 10:27 PM
i got both parents and parenting and the coupons both start with a Y. does everyone elses start with a Y too

jvs195
10-14-2010, 08:11 AM
I have searched both Parents and Parenting (Early Years) October issues and I have no Amazon coupons. Can anyone tell me where they were found (page)? I got all the previous ones so I hate to think the postman is taking them out now. I see no place they could have been removed.

shoxie
10-14-2010, 09:36 AM
I have searched both Parents and Parenting (Early Years) October issues and I have no Amazon coupons. Can anyone tell me where they were found (page)? I got all the previous ones so I hate to think the postman is taking them out now. I see no place they could have been removed.

I believe the coupons are in the November issues of the magazines...I haven't received them yet to check mine, though.

jvs195
10-14-2010, 11:02 AM
I believe the coupons are in the November issues of the magazines...I haven't received them yet to check mine, though.

Thank you I thought I had read they were in October and I literally counted the pages last night to see where they could have ripped it from. So glad I have so much free time. Glad I didn't miss them or have to give my postman the GLARE.

fedoragirl
10-14-2010, 11:19 AM
What's the difference between Parents mag and Parenting mag?

I just received the last issue of Parenting mag and I need to renew but wondering whether to change to Parents mag. Which one's better?

I like the Parents magazine more, but it's your personal taste that matters.

The Amazon coupon is a lime green coupon in Nov. issue of Parents.

Wondermom
10-14-2010, 11:48 AM
I've gotten free/near free subscpritions of Parents and Parenting (the early years). Can't really say I can tell a difference or like one or the other better.

I've gotten an amazon coupon EVERY month for the past 3-4 months through one or the other of these mags. The last one I tore out and used was from Nov. Parents. It's maybe 4" x 5" lime green insert/tear out. The last month was bright orange.

FWIW my latest "renewal" notice for Parents said I could get 2 subscriptions (one for me, one for a friend) for a TOTAL of $7.xx I plan to renew. If someone wants to receive my "friend" subscription, PM me, and I'll put you down. You can return the favor at some point with a coupon code. ***UPDATE--SORRY, OFFER TAKEN***

indigo99
10-15-2010, 12:16 AM
i got both parents and parenting and the coupons both start with a Y. does everyone elses start with a Y too

Mine does start with Y.

citymama
10-15-2010, 02:03 AM
If anyone has a code to spare, I'd love one! I don't get any of these magazines. Thanks. :)

poohbear
10-15-2010, 03:24 AM
I haven't gotten either of my issues this month yet... hmm.... Somehow I get both for free. Not sure how. They both just started coming. I think parenting comes from diapers.com even though I sent in for (and received) the rebate. Not sure why I get parents....

MarthaT
10-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Just got the same coupon :yay:

AnnieW625
10-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Awesome! I need to order some Pampers Pull Ups for DD1! We just got our mag yesterday.

I personally found Parenting way too preachy for my style. Parenting isn't great either, but we got two years free from Elite Car Seats with a carseat purchase.

poohbear
10-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Has anyone else around here not gotten their Nov. issue of Parenting or Parents? Or am I the only one with wacky mail delivery? I just got my Parenting for October at the beginning of October though... I do get my Us weeklys in a timely fashion...
So weird, just wondering if it's just me...

scmama
10-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Has anyone else around here not gotten their Nov. issue of Parenting or Parents? Or am I the only one with wacky mail delivery? I just got my Parenting for October at the beginning of October though... I do get my Us weeklys in a timely fashion...

I get mine late too. I think my parenting comes from a Diapers.com order. I also got my Oct. issue at the beginning of this month. I hope the Nov. issue comes soon.

shoxie
10-19-2010, 09:28 AM

I haven't gotten the Nov. issue of Parenting or Early Years yet either. And I think I usually would've received them by this point in the month, though I'm not sure. It's frustrating when you're waiting and waiting for the issues to arrive and others have received them weeks ago, right? :)

Allisonsmommy
10-19-2010, 10:28 AM
can we use these coupons on anything or are there limitations? i want to order a city elite stroller from either amazon or diapers.com, do you think a baby jogger product will be accepted?

poohbear
10-19-2010, 10:39 AM
can we use these coupons on anything or are there limitations? i want to order a city elite stroller from either amazon or diapers.com, do you think a baby jogger product will be accepted?

There are two different coupons being discussed on the boards right now.
One is a 10% off coupon that came directly from amazon mom and expires on 10/31. It CAN be used on baby jogger.

The other that is being discussed in this thread is the 20% off DIAPERS at amazon.com coupon that can be combined with the 30% off subscribe and save discount (so it's 50% off diapers). It can only be used on diapers.
HTH!

mjmamma
10-19-2010, 12:40 PM
It didn't seem to take 20% off the whole discounted, 2 box order...hmm, is it only 1 box? I got the code from a friend. But, I also stacked the 10% Amazon Mom coupon..so thanks Poohbear for the unintentional reminder! And..I'll take that extra Prime month too :)

shoxie
10-19-2010, 12:59 PM
It didn't seem to take 20% off the whole discounted, 2 box order...hmm, is it only 1 box? I got the code from a friend. But, I also stacked the 10% Amazon Mom coupon..so thanks Poohbear for the unintentional reminder! And..I'll take that extra Prime month too :)

Yup, the 20% off coupon has a limit of 1 unit - the 10% off coupon is also applied to only 1 item.

mjmamma
10-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks Shoxie! I still got 240 size 5 Huggies for $32..and that free month, sweet!