PDA

View Full Version : What are you favorite mom jeans?

jess_g
10-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I am looking for some suggestions aobut where to shop for medium high waisted jeans. I usualy buy at Old Navy but they are a bit stretched out in the waist now so I am looking for some other brands to try. Any suggestions? Or brands to avoid? I know everyone is different but I would like to know where to start. Thanks, J.

hellokitty
10-09-2010, 09:34 PM
I like LEE Riders. I never thought I would like Lee jeans, but these fit me well and are very flattering without being too high up in the waist.

DrSally
10-09-2010, 09:35 PM
I like LEE Riders. I never thought I would like Lee jeans, but these fit me well and are very flattering without being too high up in the waist.

:yeahthat: There are many styles, many of them "mid rise", which is below the belly button.

ltmommy
10-10-2010, 12:07 PM
I like JAG jeans (I get them at Nordstrom). I am what you would call "curvy" with fuller thighs and calves and these help balance me out.

My friends who are shaped differently, with fuller waists and thinner legs, seem to like the Not Your Daughters Jeans, also from Nordstrom. On me, they are just cut so high they make me look like I have no waist.

I do have some Levi's straight cut and some Lee's from Kohls but I am just meh on these, they do seem to stretch out a lot, much like Old Navy.

indigo99
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
I just got some Lee comfort fit from Kohls that are great. They have hidden elastic in the waist so they don't gap.