PDA

View Full Version : recommend your enzyme cleaner

peanut520
10-10-2010, 10:46 PM
is there a multipurpose enzyme cleaner? i am looking to clean up pet and little people accidents.

Momof3Labs
10-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Can't go wrong with Nature's Miracle - it is readily available at pet stores like Petsmart and Petco.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-11-2010, 03:24 PM
I like BioKleen bac-out spray!

alirebco
10-11-2010, 03:44 PM

Our favorite here and we've used a bunch including Nature's Miracle. Bac-out will get out any laundry stain too.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Our favorite here and we've used a bunch including Nature's Miracle. Bac-out will get out any laundry stain too.

Bac-out is the bomb! It gets out "mystery" stains, that with one kid and 2 dogs is a scary though. And I love the light lime smell.

toby
10-11-2010, 09:24 PM
It sounds as though you are looking for a spray....but I really like Biz powder that you can add to your laundry detergent (less expensive than OxiClean). It's what I use for things that have urine on them.

And...I may be the only one who didn't know this, but you NEED an enzyme remover to really get rid of urine.

peanut520
10-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks everyone! i guess i will be ordering some biokleen since it is on sale on drugstore.com and i need a filler for free shipping.

And i realized that i posted this in the wrong area :sulkoff:

brittone2
10-12-2010, 03:23 PM
:yeahthat:

Our cat had a fairly recent episode shall we say, and I couldn't have been more impressed w/ Biokleen bac out. DH was rolling his eyes when I sent him out for it that night, but wow...it worked so well!! Love the smell too, personally.

ohiomom1121
10-12-2010, 04:39 PM
I love Folex...it has no smell and works wonders. I have used it for pet and little people accidents and it gets almost anything out (especially on fresh stains). I buy big bottles at Home Depot but I've seen it at Target as well.

peanut520
10-15-2010, 01:21 PM
i got my biokleen and love the clean scent!

Can anyone tell me what the difference between oxiclean and oxiclean baby? marketing?

boltfam
10-15-2010, 04:19 PM
i got my biokleen and love the clean scent!

Can anyone tell me what the difference between oxiclean and oxiclean baby? marketing?

I'm assuming the oxiclean baby is less harsh. I don't know the ingredients in either, so can't say for sure. It could just be marketing.