PDA

View Full Version : LOVE my A&A blankets

KrystalS
10-11-2010, 02:58 PM
I know lots of expecting moms look here for blanket recommendations, I was one of them a few months ago. I can't tell you how much I love my Aden & Anais blankets. My LO loves to be swaddled. The blankets are so soft. When I first got them in the mail I thought they were a little big but they are the perfect size for swaddling.

All the nurses at the hospital loved them too. Everyone was asking me where I bought them. Don't doubt the recommendations, they are the best blankets! So worth the price! As much as my LO likes them I would probably pay double!

Beth24
10-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Glad you like them. They have been a staple for us too. And, when you stop swaddling they make sleep sacks in the same material and slightly thicker material for colder weather too.

avalonmom
10-12-2010, 12:54 AM
how long do you swaddle?

Neatfreak
10-12-2010, 12:57 AM
My baby is nearly two, and I still love (and use) her A&A blankets. They were especially great because the weather is regularly in the 100s where we live, and I recommend them to all of my friends now. I had bad luck with the sleepsacks, though.

Swaddling was less popular with both of my kids around four months.

ohiomom1121
10-12-2010, 11:50 AM
I love mine as well-got them based on recs from this board. I bought them for a DF as well and she is a huge fan. I swaddle DS2 with his arms out and they are great. Plus I love having them to put over his carrier when the weather is a little cooler but too warm for a thick blanket.

tmahanes
10-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Love love love mine!!!! We are still swaddling and B is 7 1/2 months.