PDA

View Full Version : Disney BoardWalk

LarsMal
10-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Is it only open/accessible to people staying IN a Disney resort?

TwinFoxes
10-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Nope! Come on down! :)

LarsMal
10-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Nope! Come on down! :)

Once again I was right and DH was wrong. Ahhhh...I love when that happens!

I'm trying to convince him that renting a stroller through Magic or Orlando Stroller Rentals is a better idea than doing the park rentals. My point was that if we went to the boardwalk we'd have the stroller. He said he didn't think we could go there. HA! Another point for me!

TwinFoxes
10-11-2010, 10:36 PM
The park strollers are so uncomfortable looking. Hard plastic for the kids, and bad wheels for the parents. The outside rental strollers I saw were orange BJCMs. I own a BJCMD, and it was great in the parks.

clc053103
10-12-2010, 08:25 AM
personally, I love the park strollers. They are super easy to push, even with heavier children in them, and easy to get in and out of quickly. That being said, if DS was smaller and needed to stroll anywhere BUT the parks, I would bring my own or do an outside rental.

LarsMal
10-12-2010, 11:28 AM
personally, I love the park strollers. They are super easy to push, even with heavier children in them, and easy to get in and out of quickly. That being said, if DS was smaller and needed to stroll anywhere BUT the parks, I would bring my own or do an outside rental.

If I only really needed it in the park I would probably just rent it there. M doesn't usually ride in a stroller, but she is VERY slow and can get really whiny. If she gets in a mood there is no moving her! I figure renting the double for the week will be good for us outside the park, too. I can take it instead of the P3 when we go other places and M will always have the option to take a seat.

lhafer
10-12-2010, 11:40 AM
If I only really needed it in the park I would probably just rent it there. M doesn't usually ride in a stroller, but she is VERY slow and can get really whiny. If she gets in a mood there is no moving her! I figure renting the double for the week will be good for us outside the park, too. I can take it instead of the P3 when we go other places and M will always have the option to take a seat.

And you will have a car right? So at the end of the day, say after a parade/fireworks what if they are asleep? You would have to carry them to the car (and who knows how close you will actually be to the gate). Baby Jogger strollers are very easy to push. One handed. Fabulous canopies. Full recline.