PDA

View Full Version : Need a new purse

HIU8
10-12-2010, 08:11 PM
I am in desperate need of a new purse. I HATE purse shopping. It has to be black or a chocolate brown. I prefer black. It has to have a shoulder strap and has to have compartments that can be zippered. My mom told me about a designer brand at JCPenny (they are supposedly having a sale this weekend) of sturdier made leather purses. FWIW I have normally had a stone mountain purse. I don't like tiny purses or huge sacks. I like everything to have it's place and not be to big (as a big purse drowns me). Other than JCP which I will check out this weeend, where should I look. Oh, I should also mention I'm not a Gucci purse type of person and I won't spend over $100 on a purse unless it's perfection (I do have a friend who regularly spends $350 on Gucci purses and I think they are ugly).

Any suggestions?

DrSally
10-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Check out Marshalls or TJMax for Tignanello purses. They usually have a magnetic closure, but it's very strong, and many have one zipper compartment.

I've seen some cute "the Saks" ones too.

Beth24
10-13-2010, 12:08 AM
Ebags has 25% off everything and free shipping right now. You can search by color and style. They have a lot of options under $100. And they show the way the purses look on a mannequin which is so important.