PDA

View Full Version : Buy Buy Baby exhanges?

army_mom
10-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Does BBB have a good exchange policy? We got a pair of Pediped Gizelle Boots (so cute!) for DD but they are too small :( We don't have a receipt but they are new with all packing materials. Or if they don't carry her size can we get a credit or pick another pair?

Or does anyone know another store we can exhange them?

MIL sent them to us and it would be much easier to exhange them here than go try on a pair, mail them back, and have her mail them back to us.

dukie41181
10-12-2010, 11:41 PM
IME they are fabulous about returns and exchanges! That's one reason I LOVE BBB! You should be just fine.

tryin
10-12-2010, 11:45 PM
what a coincidence! I bought a pair on Sunday from BBB and need to return them because they are too big. I do have a receipt though, but used a TRU coupon so I guess I would need to just buy another pair in order to keep my discount. Sorry, I can't answer your question though. I've only returned with a receipt.

poohbear
10-13-2010, 10:11 AM
They are awesome about returns. They will give you a merchandise credit, no hassles, no problems. The only problem you may encounter is if the item is now on sale - then they may only give you the sale price...
I :heartbeat: BBB :)

army_mom
10-13-2010, 08:07 PM
thanks for the responses! It will be worth the drive then. Even a sale price or merchandise credit is better than shoes that are too small and don't fit!

Reina
10-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Buy Buy Baby is really wonderful with exchanges. If nothing, they give you a gift card with the current value of the merchandise on it.

Thankfully you're not returning to BRU. Babies R Us is AWFUL with returns and exchanges. My son got 3 R Us brand outfits from BRU on his birthday. All too small. There are no gift receipts. I went into the store; and lo and behold, the same clothes are hanging on the racks right up front with the rest of the new fall clothes. Again, the clothes are R Us brand which is ONLY sold at BRU and they are this season's and they are unworn, perfectly clean, no wrinkles. So I'm thinking, why shouldn't they accept their own clothes only to give me back the appropriate sizes? But, the manager at Babies R Us said "no we cannot accept the returns because we can't prove they were bought here". :bouncy: