PDA

View Full Version : Lovely nursing pajamas

LadyPeter
10-14-2010, 02:21 PM
I ordered these pajamas from Motherwear and they are super nice. Very soft, sturdy cotton. Easy boob access without weird slits, etc. DH actually thought they were kinda sexy.

I was a 4-6 prepregnancy, and I'm 5'3" on a good day. I ordered the small and they actually fit right now over my giant belly! So I know they will fit after I give birth. Just wanted to recommend these, because I'm really happy with them.

http://www.motherwear.com/prod.cfm/cid/15/sid/4438

nicoleandjackson
10-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Oooh! They come in plus-sizes too! Thanks for the heads-up... :thumbsup:

bostonsmama
10-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Those are really pretty! Did you get the garnet?

I just picked up a Destination Maternity pair at Sears on super clearance ($14.99) w/ a long sleeved heathered grey top (v-neck pull aside) with striped grey/white/pink/blue flannel pants. It's chilly tonight and they're SO cozy. I could live in loungewear all day long, so I'm limiting myself on how many nursing jammies I get. LOL But what you got is precious!

LadyPeter
10-15-2010, 07:10 AM
I actually got both colors, and I'm so glad I did! I think these are my new favorites. Attractive, comfy, and they don't scream "lactator."

luckytwenty
10-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Oooh, I like those. I just am nervous about the bottoms--wonder how they'd feel with a c-section incision healing? I was assuming I'd need to stick to gowns for a month or so...

ewpmsw
10-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Ooo, LadyPeter, those were pretty. Wish I'd found them a few months ago!

I'm not a big Motherhood Maternity fan, but I loved wearing this set in the hospital and since delivering two months ago: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=945980152&MasterCategory_Id=MC16

I got it in plus size (at local store, not on line). The bottoms are very roomy with a drawstring. The set is very soft. I usually wear a maternity bra or sleeping bra with the top, but liked that it was just loose enough and soft when my milk was coming in.

nicolexx
10-28-2010, 05:53 AM
Ohhhh, thank for sharing!
I like those cotton made clothes. They are healthy and feel soft.:bighand: