PDA

View Full Version : New Lands' End diaper bag

TwoBees
10-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Has anyone taken it for a test drive yet?

http://www.landsend.com/pp/DiaperBag~215021_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::ZTU&CM_MERCH=search-_-diaper&origin=search

Momof3Labs
10-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Interesting. I'd worry that it would be very tippy when set down, but the backpack option is nice, especially at that price point.

DrSally
10-16-2010, 12:10 AM
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if they're trying to make it so it hangs off a stroller well? I'm trying to get out of the diaper bag stage.

todzwife
10-16-2010, 01:44 AM
ew. not for me. I prefer my bags shorter and wider and not tall and skinny...things tend to get lost in the bottom of skinny long bags.

I'll keep my old LE bags.

LD92599
10-26-2010, 10:22 AM
For < $30, i'll try it. I'm looking for something for Disney that can hang off the stroller, can be a backpack if need be, etc.

I'll review it when I get back, unless i find something better in the meantime.

I am also thinking large tote off the stroller and stuffing a backpack in the basket (though this LE one could be said backpack).

aajamu
11-02-2010, 02:11 PM
A good price, but LE baby bags seemed to have gone so far downhill in the past few years that I'm reluctant to try them again. I have an old Little Tripper and old LE backpack and I'm never letting go of them...they are so nice!

I wish the bag was more EW in orientation than North-South. I'm glad they are trying out new designs but part of me wishes they'd just improve upon original designs with better fabric and more updated features.