PDA

View Full Version : Step2 Kitchens, esp. Fresh Market, walk-in, or Delux

NicoleWI
10-16-2010, 12:30 AM
I've been looking at play kitchens all night.
I've narrowed it down to Step2 or Ikea; probably Step2.

Anyone have the Step2 Fresh Market Kitchen? I like that one a lot b/c it has the store plus the kitchen plus the dining area. Reviews?

Also looking at Step2 grand walk-in, which seems to be a good deal right now but is a little bigger than the others, or Deluxe.

charmcitymom
10-22-2010, 12:02 AM
My DS is going to be 17 months old this Christmas and I'm considering getting him a kitchen. I've seen him play with other ones in the store, etc and I think he'd really enjoy it. The Step 2 Fresh Market kitchen you found looks great but I wonder if others have recommendations. I don't have much space and I'm wondering if the Fisher Price Grow with me Kitchen will work. I don't want it to be too girly and DH already pointed out that they photograph it with girls only. Does anyone have this? Or have a recommendation for a gender neutral kitchen that won't break the bank and still not just be a bunch of stickers on plastic? I'd love wooden but those are soooo pricey.

Thanks!

nellonello
10-22-2010, 12:14 AM
We got the Grand Walkin for my daughter for her 2nd birthday. She loves it and has played with it every day for the 6 months she has had it. That being said, I have noticed that she really only plays with the sink and the microwave side of the kitchen and the rest really doesn't get much play unless she wants to try and "swing on the monkey bars".