PDA

View Full Version : Which bag for Disney?

LD92599
10-18-2010, 09:15 AM
We're heading to Disney in a few weeeks, we'll have BJCM as the stroller and i currently have a LeSportSac Deluxe i think...i'm sure it's retired as I can't find it anywhere. It's fairly big but i don't think it'll cut it for a day in the parks. It's messenger style.

I'm thinking either a LeSportSac backpack (the voyager) or a duffle type...something that'll either shove into the basket of the BJCM or over the handles.

DS2 is 7 1/2 so i'm not carrying too much for him these days except we'll have a sweatshirt, rain poncho and maybe a spare T for him. DS2 though i need diapers, wipes, changing pad, change of clothes and that's about it.

I'll leave the bag on/in the stroller while we're waiting on lines, in restaurants etc. I have the LeSportSac Kasey (?) cross body that I use as my every-day purse, i bought the larger version specifically for Disney 'cuz i can stick a diaper, wipes, bib for DS2 along w/ video cam, phone, etc. while we're in venue's there w/o our stroller.

I"m open to anything or any brand! Prefer B&M store!

MamaKath
10-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Some kind of backpack, though I don't think it has to be strictly a diaper bag. We use a Baby Sherpa for stuff like this even though we are long past diapering days. It has room for all our stuff, plus the cooler at the bottom for keeping cool water bottles handy. I would think even a school backpack with a kids lunch pack like Lands End or LLBean would work great.

Sounds like you already have your "keep stuff with you" bag and that is usually my other recomendation for theme park/travel.

Have fun!!!