PDA

View Full Version : Graco Snugride in Rittenhouse

justbreathe11
10-19-2010, 08:48 PM
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Rittenhouse-SnugRide-Infant-Car-Seat-with-Extra-Base/13423010
This is the carseat I would like. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this particular seat in the Rittenhouse fabric. I live in Alabama, where it is hot as hell, and am wondering if the fabric will be too hot. I have yet to actually see this fabric in person, as it seems like NO store has it in stock.

Joolsplus2
10-20-2010, 07:44 AM
I think that one's soft and cottony? It's been a favorite for awhile (hence the good price and older weight limit...it *may* be up to a year or so old when you get it, and they do expire after 6 years so just keep that in consideration if you're planning more children).

mbee85
10-20-2010, 03:02 PM
I have this seat in Rittenhouse. I also had not seen it in person until I ordered it online. I loved it!! I am in Texas, so it is also very hot here but there was never an issue of the fabric being too hot. I did however, have my baby in September so it was much cooler weather then. She stayed in it until early summer when she was starting to outgrow it in length and we switched to the convertible. I don't think you will have any problems with it being too hot. It is a really cute print.