PDA

View Full Version : Boden Wed 'Catch' deals mini outerwear, women shoes, no boots : (.

SammyeGail
10-20-2010, 06:18 AM
http://www.bodenusa.com/

Nothing near as exciting as yesterday, well, for me, ;). Lots of cute girls coats. The fleece lined Anorak is included. Winter accessories also, girls hats, scarfs and gloves, super cute, seriously wondering if I could get away with size 11-14 :bag.

Some womens shoes, wish they had thrown in some boots, that would be too good to be true! I would get these if they came in solid black

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Shoes-Boots/Flat-Shoes/AR437/Womens-Parisian-Pumps.html

mjmamma
10-20-2010, 08:13 AM
http://www.bodenusa.com/

Nothing near as exciting as yesterday, well, for me, ;). Lots of cute girls coats. The fleece lined Anorak is included. Winter accessories also, girls hats, scarfs and gloves, super cute, seriously wondering if I could get away with size 11-14 :bag.

Some womens shoes, wish they had thrown in some boots, that would be too good to be true! I would get these if they came in solid black

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Shoes-Boots/Flat-Shoes/AR437/Womens-Parisian-Pumps.html
The plimsolls I just bought are now on sale but I'm okay with that since I did use a code and have been nickel and dime-ing them forever ;)

There are a pair of Mini boots that I'd like though....in a purplish hue so hopefully those will come up next? Do we know where the sneek peek for the next day is located?

charmcitymom
10-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Thank goodness there's nothing for me today! My wallet thanks goodness that DS was a boy and not a girl. I hope they have more baby stuff by the end of the week. There's always tomorrow!!!!!!

lines
10-20-2010, 09:59 AM
The plimsolls I just bought are now on sale but I'm okay with that since I did use a code and have been nickel and dime-ing them forever ;)

There are a pair of Mini boots that I'd like though....in a purplish hue so hopefully those will come up next? Do we know where the sneek peek for the next day is located?

Same thing happened to me yesterday - I had bought something the previous day and it was the deal of the day yesterday. I called and they said they price adjust for a week - and give you the difference as credit.

ETA: Boden CS is fantastic.

WatchingThemGrow
10-20-2010, 10:23 AM
They told me they will PA for two weeks. Unfortunately, my things were older than that. I'm just returning them instead. ;)

Is anyone else trying really hard to resist the good deals? The items I had in my cart at the beginning of the week have not come up yet, so I'm trying to ONLY buy them if they do become a "catch" one day.

jvs195
10-20-2010, 11:24 AM
I debated too long on Monday and didn't get the red cords for DD and the dress for me. Yesterday I got weak and got a shirt for DS and 2 for DD. Only spent $38 so not too bad yet. I will not sleep through Women's tops if that comes up (or dresses again) Everything else I can resist.

Seitvonzu
10-20-2010, 11:38 AM
i'm trying, very weakly, to resist .... i really would like more tights/footless tights for dd-- has that come up yet?? she needs pants too- to go with all her new shirts from yesterday *groan* the day before i had ordered shirts- but i'm returning them ;) with a gypsy skirt-- i wish i'd gotten 2 different ones of those...

so yes, see how well i'm resisting? i'm currently sitting on my hands to resist the cosy textured coat and a bobbled knitwear set.... unfortunately, i think they only thing that is holding me back is that DD likes the yellow one and i can't decide what color knitwear goes best (egg blue or purple?) and also -- i REALLY love the azure coat...so i'm not even settled on the yellow vs. blue issue! yes... i'm doing great ;)

before i ordered all my bajillion shirts for DD we did get a check from ILs that said "for playclothes"--- but that didn't even cover yesterday, not nearly ;)

lcarlson90
10-20-2010, 11:52 AM
mjmamma - Do you like the plimsolls? I have been wanting them for weeks and didn't pull the trigger and now I am glad I waited. What color did you get? I keep going back and forth between the navy and the pewter.