PDA

View Full Version : Say Yes to Carrots

JoyNChrist
10-20-2010, 02:50 PM
I bought some of their lip balm the other day and really like it.

Was wondering if any of you use their other products that might be worth checking out.

ETA - Just realized I probably should have posted this in a different area. Oops! :)

fumofu
10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
:yeahthat: I'm in the same boat! Also curious about the Cucumber & Tomato lines. TIA!

KHF
10-20-2010, 03:08 PM
We use the foaming wash stuff right now for DS and DD. I'm not really a fan, and will be returning to CA Baby after this is gone. Their eczema has flared again with it...may be coincidence and the time of year, but maybe not.

DD has been using the Cucumbers shampoo and conditioner for a while. We like it pretty well.

jse107
10-20-2010, 03:10 PM
I use the Cucumbers line and have been very happy with it. I especially like their little face wipes!

Momit
10-20-2010, 03:12 PM
I love the lip balms too (melon=yum!) and I've also tried their shampoo, conditioner and hand & elbow cream. I've been very happy with everything.

lizzywednesday
10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
I really want to like the Yes to Tomatoes facewash I bought as an alternative to salycilyc acid for my combination skin ... but it's so heavily scented that I nearly gagged while using it!

If they made it unscented, I would buy it again, but not before then. I think I'll have to go to Lush for natural facewash instead.

DietCokeLover
10-20-2010, 03:20 PM
We're trying the shampoo right now. I like it ok, but it leaves the hair a little stiff. I need to try their conditioner with it.

KHF
10-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Just a suggestion to use just a little bit of the conditioner...when I'm trying to rinse it out of DD's hair, I have to rinse for a LONG time to make sure it's all out.

And yes, I've found their products to be very heavily scented. It's one of the reasons we'll probably be returning to CA Baby after these bottles are gone.

infomama
10-20-2010, 04:06 PM
DH and I both use the cucumber lotion on our faces. Love it.

dukie41181
10-21-2010, 12:12 AM
We use the diaper cream and really like it. We just picked up a bottle of the foaming shampoo and body wash and so far I'm so-so on that one.

srhs
10-21-2010, 12:16 AM
We have and really like the kids' bubble bath. :) It suds better than the Burts Bees we were using.

DrSally
10-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Love the lip balm, would like to try some of their face/body stuff. Many of their products get good ratings.

Tondi G
10-21-2010, 01:55 AM
I really want to like the Yes to Tomatoes facewash I bought as an alternative to salycilyc acid for my combination skin ... but it's so heavily scented that I nearly gagged while using it!

If they made it unscented, I would buy it again, but not before then. I think I'll have to go to Lush for natural facewash instead.

I had the same issues with the yes to tomatoes facewash. The scent just killed me and it stuck around for so long. I only used it once or twice and gave up. I wish they had it unscented. I considered trying the cucumber face wash but after my tomatoes experience I decided not too.

lizzywednesday
10-25-2010, 10:51 AM
I had the same issues with the yes to tomatoes facewash. The scent just killed me and it stuck around for so long. I only used it once or twice and gave up. I wish they had it unscented. I considered trying the cucumber face wash but after my tomatoes experience I decided not too.

I'm going to write to them and tell them I don't want to taste my facewash.