PDA

View Full Version : No playmobil at Target now?

KpbS
10-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Anyone else notice this? After the toy markdowns/clearance that started in Aug/Sept. our store has never gotten any replacement PM in stock. The other couple stores I've stopped into don't have any either. Is is just my region or anyone else notice the same? I was hoping to pick up an Advent calendar (PM) and they have had the Nativity set in stock for years (seasonally).

christiedavid3
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
None of my Target stores have Playmobil anymore either. I'm so bummed.

AnnieW625
10-21-2010, 02:55 PM
I did last night. We went looking for some for a birthday gift for DD1's best little buddy. We'd bought three or four of the $10 sets for other boy birthdays in the last year. I really like that they were carrying them too.

wimama
10-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Our Target stores don't have them any more either.

garnetgirl
10-21-2010, 11:06 PM
I haven't seen any, and I have been looking. Some of the Playmobil at Target.com have the option to "Find at a Target store" with most of the stores in my area showing either "out of stock" or "limited availability."

elliput
10-21-2010, 11:17 PM
I noticed this earlier in the week too. At first I thought I must have just missed the Playmobil section (which had gotten smaller and smaller over the past couple of years), but then I realized there just weren't any on the shelves.