PDA

View Full Version : do they make glasses for Bitty Twins or Corolle 14" dolls

AnnieW625
10-21-2010, 02:52 PM
We were just blessed with the American Girl catalog at our house and I noticed that the regular Like Me American Girl dolls have glasses. DD1 wears glasses and I was thinking about getting the Corolle 14" Vanilla brunette doll and would love some glasses for it, but I don't think that Corolle makes glasses. I might also consider the Bitty Twins and give one to DD1 for Christmas and put the other one away for DD2 in 3 yrs if the glasses fit the Bitty Twins.

Any other sites that sell doll glasses would be nice too.

TIA:)

Melaine
10-21-2010, 02:53 PM
I have seen the Build-a-bear ones pictured on Waldorf dolls and they look perfect (adorable, in fact), so they might work.

jillmk
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM
We tried the American Girl sunglasses on a Bitty Baby last time we were at the store, and they fit fine on our dolls.

Seitvonzu
10-21-2010, 05:58 PM
a brick and mortar doll store might be your best bet for glasses that would fit corolle dolls... those would need to be MUCH smaller than those that would fit bitty baby i would think (especial the corolle toddler dolls)

a doll store might be able to advise you about that better... i know when i worked at a doll store we had a big "stash" of various accessories. they weren't exactly cheap, but people could try them on their dolls. if you get a really knowledgable doll store, they might know just the right thing or at least be willing to try things on their dolls for you. (i'm saying this because doll stores are a dying breed and you might have to call somewhere and have shipped... the doll market in north carolina is HUGE... you might try there?)