PDA

View Full Version : Sephora stuff - do you have...

Twoboos
10-22-2010, 10:31 AM
1) Josie Maran Aragon Oil Hair Serum (looks like it's like Moroccan Oil, for less)

2) Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick. I always hear about this color but it looks SO dark. (I am fair skinned but have nearly black hair. I don't want to look too goth. :))

Any feedback?

jenfromnj
10-22-2010, 10:41 AM
1) Josie Maran Aragon Oil Hair Serum (looks like it's like Moroccan Oil, for less)

2) Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick. I always hear about this color but it looks SO dark. (I am fair skinned but have nearly black hair. I don't want to look too goth. :))

Any feedback?

I have the Black Honey Almost Lipstick and really like it. I'm very fair, but with blonde hair, but it's not too dark b/c it's fairly sheer. I just use a small amount with each application so it stays as a sheer, single layer--if you put a lot on it can get a little dark.

TwoBees
10-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Black Honey is sheer. It looks like a berry stain on.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-22-2010, 11:04 AM
I bought the Josie Facial Oil and love it, but like you not the price. After some research, this seems like the best deal for a great oil. I was going t buy it from Amazon (prime) but it is OOS. No BTDT, but just wanted to let you know this one is supposed to be good.

http://reviews.skinstore.com/7554/13570/melvita-plant-oils-argan-oil/reviews.htm

christiedavid3
10-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Love the Clinique Black Honey lipstick. I also use the Clinique Black Amber lipliner...awesome stuff!

pinkmomagain
10-22-2010, 11:10 AM
I bought the small sample size of the oil. I tried it on my face, but I think it was too greasy. I do like to put it in my hair though...just a tiny bit.

bluestarfish18
10-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Love Black Honey. It's very sheer, but buildable.

Twoboos
10-22-2010, 11:37 AM
I bought the Josie Facial Oil and love it, but like you not the price. After some research, this seems like the best deal for a great oil. I was going t buy it from Amazon (prime) but it is OOS. No BTDT, but just wanted to let you know this one is supposed to be good.

http://reviews.skinstore.com/7554/13570/melvita-plant-oils-argan-oil/reviews.htm

I bought the small sample size of the oil. I tried it on my face, but I think it was too greasy. I do like to put it in my hair though...just a tiny bit.

Did you guys get the regular oil, or specifically the hair oil? I noticed there is a smaller travel size of the oil but not the hair one. Not sure if it makes that much of a difference (except I could use the regular on my face, too).

BotB, I will check out the other one you linked!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-22-2010, 01:19 PM
I have and still use the regular. AMAZING! It is greasy for about 10 mins for me, then perfectly moisturized skin with less breakouts!