PDA

View Full Version : Complaint letters?

AbbysMom
10-22-2010, 11:27 AM
I need to write one to Verizon for selling me a service at one price, honoring it only until the early termination fee period started, and then refusing to honor the original price. They refuse to waive the early termination fee. I've already cancelled and spoken to as high up as I can by phone but really want to find a way to effectively complain about their business practices.

I have their "complaints" address but who else should I send a letter to? I was thinking the Better Business Bureau and trying to dig up an executives name at a main Verizon office. Any suggestions?

BillK
10-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Send one to Lowell McAdam the CEO of VZW.

[email protected]

I emailed him about the issues I was having getting our CC credited back $317.99 for the return of my wife's defective Droid X that was replaced. Had FITS with customer service for over 3 weeks until I finally blew a gasket.

I emailed him a very diplomatic, respectful letter outlining everything that had happened up to that point at 9am and got a phone call from this assistant at 2pm the same day. The issue was resolved less than 2 days later.

brittone2
10-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Maybe try contacting the FTC?

AbbysMom
10-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks Bill. I would love to have a person to email but my problem was with Verizon Fios cable, internet and phone and I don't think a Wireless guy could help. How did you get his number to email?
The senior representative gave me the address of the complaints dept but told me that they never credit anyones account on the basis of a complaint so that seems pretty pointless to me.

BillK
10-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Thanks Bill. I would love to have a person to email but my problem was with Verizon Fios cable, internet and phone and I don't think a Wireless guy could help. How did you get his number to email?
The senior representative gave me the address of the complaints dept but told me that they never credit anyones account on the basis of a complaint so that seems pretty pointless to me.

http://www.cwalocal2205.com/index_assets/Verizon%20CEO%20List.pdf

I think Ivan is your guy...

AbbysMom
10-22-2010, 12:29 PM
You are the man Bill!