PDA

View Full Version : Will I get in at Goofy's kitchen tomorrow morning?

elektra
10-23-2010, 11:58 PM
We made a last minute decision to try to either do a breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill with Mickey, or someplace at Downtown Disney, as we have family/friends in town who I didn't realize might be into the Disney thing.
I just called Goofy's Kitchen and the only reservations they had were for 7:10 am and 1pm. And they couldn't really give me an estimate on the wait for a walk-in.

What's my best bet for a party of 8? Chance it at Goofy's around 9:30?
I have never been there. We have been to the PCH grill but it was the Lilo and Stitch breakfast at that time.

bubbaray
10-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Check your PM box -- not that I am much help, unfortunately.

I vote for going at 7am. ;)

Have a GREAT time!

Tondi G
10-24-2010, 01:50 AM
you will get in at Goofy's Kitchen but you might have to wait a bit if you go at 9:30 in the morning. But you can head over early and put your name in and then take the kids over to the Lego Store in Downtown Disney ... they always have movies playing in their little "theater room" ... and you can wander around the hotel grounds a bit too.

If you decide not to do a "character" meal then I recommend breakfast at Rainforest Cafe. The food is good, entertainment for the kids with the animals and the fish tanks.
If you become a Safari Club member you get priority seating (for groups of 6 or less)... and a free appetizer or 10% off your meal every time you visit (we've used it a ton and it has come in very handy... when the standard line was 1 hr + we waited no longer than 20 minutes)

here is the menu for Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen for another option

http://www.rbjazzkitchen.com/menu_detail.php?menu=14

La Brea Bakery Cafe serves breakfast too

elektra
10-24-2010, 03:26 AM
Thanks you guys!
We have actually eaten at the little side cafe to the Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchet. We had beignets there in honor of Tiana once. ;)
I didn't realize Rainforest did breakfast. We are Safari Club members actually. Wonder if they would give us priority with 8?