PDA

View Full Version : Any "non-irritating" bubble baths?

twowhat?
10-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Maybe the CA baby bubble bath? The girls are going through an I-don't-want-to-take-a-bath phase and bubbles in the bath really help. I've been using a tiny amount of a Bath & Body Works bubble bath just because I happen to have it on hand (it was a sample), but would like to find something more eczema-friendly (if that's even possible!).

daisymommy
10-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Either the CA Baby Super Sensitive bubble bath or if you want something cheaper, Mr. Bubble Sensitive/Hypoallergenic Free & Clear bubble bath (Target/Walmart)--rates a 3 on skin deep.

Dream
10-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Well, DD has eczema and I use the CA bubble bath and haven't had a problem or flare up due to that. I do rinse her after the bubbles.

jse107
10-25-2010, 10:39 AM
I also like the Burts Bees.

elephantmeg
10-25-2010, 10:45 AM
I use the Mr Bubbles Free and Clear and then rinse well under running water at the end. I don't use any other soap (except baby shampoo) they seem to be clean just splashing around the water :)

AnnieW625
10-25-2010, 10:53 AM
We use Avon Sensitive and DD1 has had no problem with it, but it's not rated by Skin Deep. We also bought some Mr. Bubbles Free & Clear for DD1 to use at my parent's and she doesn't seem to be irritated by it either. Bubble wise I think you get more bubbles from Avon's.

mom_hanna
10-25-2010, 10:56 AM
We use Mr.Bubbles Free & Clear too and have never had any problems.

ewpmsw
10-25-2010, 11:40 AM
We use Method Baby Squeaky Green Bubbly Bath. DD and I both have weird skin issues when it comes to scented things, but this has worked great. Smells good, too:

http://www.methodhome.com/product/squeaky-green-baby-bubbly-bath/?rice-milk__mallow

Tenasparkl
10-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Most of the CA Baby bubble baths have a pretty strong scent and irritate the area around my daughter's eyes (and I try to keep the bubbles away from her face). We've been using Burt's Bees without any reactions.