PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Picklebottom diaper bags at Target

wcheng
10-25-2010, 01:08 AM
Saw these on clearance at Target for around $35. Waiting to see if they go down more...
They had both blue and pink available.

http://tinyurl.com/27mfadk

kampala
11-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Just an FYI the Petunia diaper bags were 12.48 at target today

srhs
11-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Both colors?
I really like the print, but I've been wanting a backpack styled one. Hmmm...but it is better than what I have. ;)

brianaw
11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Both colors?
I really like the print, but I've been wanting a backpack styled one. Hmmm...but it is better than what I have. ;)

If you look at the other views of this bag it looks like it can be used as a backpack. I could be wrong, but it does look like you have the option.

srhs
11-16-2010, 03:34 PM
If you look at the other views of this bag it looks like it can be used as a backpack. I could be wrong, but it does look like you have the option.
Hot dog, you are right! So observant! Thanks! Sadly, I actually looked at the pink one IRL a few weeks ago and didn't even notice that.
"or can both be used as backpack straps."

Seitvonzu
11-16-2010, 03:45 PM
i picked up 2 of these today at target- 12.48! they had been moved from the endcaps they were on when they were 35.xx back to the diaper bag section, so i was pretty sure they'd been scooped up (and i was in a HUGE rush) but there they were! woohoo! i picked up one to use as "wrapping" for my best friends shower gift (even if it's not her favorite print i'm going to suggest she can keep it in the car with extra diapers/outfit/etc for "emergencies" or maybe daddy's car) and then i picked up a pink because, well, it's REALLYREALLY cute :) (and my diaper bags are actually looking pretty grungy...so they might be going in the trash soon)

the pink one i bought actually had a little dried coffee spill on it (this is a familar spill to me, i knew instantly what it was)-- but it wiped right off no problem, good as new. this little "road test" probably means i'll keep the silly thing despite my "baby" being almost 3. grey & pink? too too cute. (and makes me wish my bff was having a girl ;)

srhs
11-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Well, boo, no blue ones anywhere near me.
Target Locator (http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?asin=B003D8CRMU) if anyone is interested

spring_mommy
11-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Boo is right- i found one store with ONE pink one and it is $33.xx!! Urgh! I wanted it for $12! :( :(

anjikhanna
11-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey - after reading this I found a very cute blue and brown with all the extras (changing pads, wipe box...) for 12.98 at Atlanta Target at Perimeter. THANKS

cindys
11-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Hoping I am lucky when I stop @ Target on the way home from work!

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2:love-retry::love-retry::love-retry:

ohiomom1121
11-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Thanks! I got the last one at my Target today for $12.48!!! Couldn't resist for that price!

cindys
11-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Anjikhanna -

Were there any more blue bags left? If so, I can have my Mom run over and grab one since she works near that location.

I found one @ the Target in Duluth but its pink...I got it anyways...And it wasnt marked and was in with the regular priced bags but ran up $12.48 :)

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :love-retry::love-retry::love-retry:

tigs4999
11-17-2010, 02:49 PM
There was one at the culpeper, va store today (pink) if anyone is near there and still looking for one.