PDA

View Full Version : Should I order a coat from Land's End now, or will there probably be a better deal?

happymom
10-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Land's End has a 30% of code (+free shipping) that ends today. I have a functional winter coat from last year, but I do not like it and want to order a new one for this year. Do you think a better deal will come up in the next few weeks? Or should I just order now at 30% off the regular price?\

TIA!

Momof3Labs
10-25-2010, 12:22 PM
I've been known to order with a good deal and reorder a few weeks later if the deal gets better (and return the new item with the first receipt). With free shipping and easy returns to Sears, I don't think twice if there is a measurable savings.

TwoBees
10-25-2010, 12:28 PM
I've been known to order with a good deal and reorder a few weeks later if the deal gets better (and return the new item with the first receipt). With free shipping and easy returns to Sears, I don't think twice if there is a measurable savings.

:yeahthat:
Although 30% off for somethin in-season is a pretty great deal.

fauve01
10-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Land's End has a 30% of code (+free shipping) that ends today. I have a functional winter coat from last year, but I do not like it and want to order a new one for this year. Do you think a better deal will come up in the next few weeks? Or should I just order now at 30% off the regular price?\

TIA!

Barging in to wonder if you can share the code? I'm wanting to order some boots for DD. thanks!

happymom
10-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Barging in to wonder if you can share the code? I'm wanting to order some boots for DD. thanks!

Its actually on the front page of the website-
Promo code:SAVEBIG
Pin: 1252

It ends today, so hurry!

happymom
10-25-2010, 10:09 PM
So I went ahead and ordered it. Thanks for your advice everyone!