PDA

View Full Version : How far out do those PIN Code deals go?

alien_host
10-25-2010, 01:52 PM
We are looking to go in the spring, I'm wondering at what point I might have a chance at seeing a PIN code.

Unfortunately, I think my DVC connection may not come through this year but I'd love a great deal on BLT.

I received a 40% off code good through sometime in December 2010, I think. Does that give me a less of a chance at another PIN in 2011, especially since we aren't using it?

clc053103
10-25-2010, 03:32 PM
You can get a 40% off deal in 2011 without a pin code- they have deals open to the public! Check the website for the specials, then use that link to price it.

Tinkerbell313
10-25-2010, 10:28 PM
The current public percent off only goes until February 16th. You need to book the room by November 21st to use that deal.

I think the next pin will come out shortly thereafter for the Spring months.

However, judging by the pin emails that people are getting, the discounts are not as good (which Disney did say they were going to start decreasing the discounts as well as the rooms avilable for those discounts). Here is an example (from the Disboards) of a recent pin email. Generally, certain people will get the pin email and then a few months later it opens up to the public.

It has Cinderella on the top.
Hello, X & G's mom Family!

Everyone knows what a treasure memories can be. And Disney memories? They're magical things you can hold on to for all time. So why wait? There's a Disney memory right here for you.

And for stays most nights 1/2/11–4/16/11 and 5/1/11–6/5/11, you can enjoy great savings on a stay at select Disney Resort hotels—making it easy to experience a world of magic...and to make a world of memories. Plus, since the lines can be shorter and the weather may be more comfortable, these are also the times when you could enjoy the Walt Disney World experience most.

Just click the Resort links below to explore your options and click here for offer details.

Save 40% at Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
(30% at Disney's Beach Club Villas)
Save 35% at Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
(25% at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
Save 30% at Select Disney Moderate Resorts
(15% at Disney's Port Orleans Resort—French Quarter)
Save 25% at Select Disney Value Resorts
(15% at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort)

For stays most nights 1/2–4/16/11 & 5/1–6/5/11.
The number of rooms available at these savings is limited. Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on non-discounted price for same room. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room in Disney Value Resorts, Disney Moderate Resorts and Disney Deluxe Resorts. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes suites and three-bedroom villas. Offer is nontransferable.
Hurry and take advantage of
one of these offers by 12/31/10.

Let The Memories Begin!

or call 407-939-7927
or your Travel Agent!

Be sure to mention PIN:
Ask about packages that include Theme Park tickets when you call.

klwa
10-26-2010, 07:28 AM
I got a PIN this week for the spring. Just keep your eyes peeled & maybe one will come through.

alien_host
10-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Thanks all, I did try looking at the WDW site and the room rates for BLT in May are still $$$$. Hopefully a PIN will come through for me! :)