PDA

View Full Version : Any Nikon DSLR Deals?

LD92599
10-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Specifically D3100.

So far i've checked a combination of Target.com (w/ AAA 10% off), Best Buy, B&H, J&R.

Anyone see any other deals?

jenfromnj
10-25-2010, 10:54 PM
I know Costco had a good deal on the D5000 recently (I had to bring one of my BFs to buy it b/c she's not a member)--it came in a bundle with 2 or 3 different lenses and some accessories--it might be worth checking there if you're a member.

Also, B&H has matched or beaten the lowest price we've found on several items in the past, so that might be worth trying too if you find a better price online somewhere but would rather go a known quantity (or prefer a B&M store). I know people either love or hate that place, but we've had really good luck there and have always found them to be pretty knowledgeable.

Dream
10-26-2010, 10:06 AM
I don't know what the going rate it but I've seen good prices at Abes of main.

bluestarfish18
10-26-2010, 12:26 PM
It's kind of hard to pinpoint which deals are better than others because of the variety of kits available. Some kits come with a single lens, and others with 2. And some of those 2 lenses are different depending on where you're purchasing them. Ie, Costco always has a different kit than say, Ritz or Wolf. Try researching which kind of lens you need and going from there.

Babymakes3
10-26-2010, 12:57 PM
If you aren't in a hurry to get it I would wait until Black Friday and closer to Christmas. There will probably be some great deals on DSLR's!